More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheImp TheImp

Please indicate on your paperwork name, sex, and current position on the extended Kinsey Scale

Nicole, Female-0

You put away your cell phone as you are driven up against your will to this stupid camp, mentally taking note of where you were in this doujin. Your mom was so concerned about you "getting along" with other girls. UGHHHHH.

You knew other girls were manipulative bitches. It was all about who was getting back at who and who was seen with whose boyfriend (or girlfriend) the other week and petty shallow stuff like not to wear this kind of clothing on this day of the week.

Boys were different. You loved boys. Boys were simple. They fought sometimes but it made them better friends. If they had a problem with each other they just said so to each other instead of making snide thinly-veiled jabs at each other. Relations between boys were so much more direct and less full of bullshit (and were also hotter). Sometimes you wonder if you were meant to be a boy.

You actively went out of your want to de-accenturate your feminine curves, not that you had that much to begin with. You kept your hair short and wore loose baggy clothing. If you're lucky most people wouldn't notice you were a girl and you could just get on with it.

You got out of the car and said your goodbyes. A woman walked up to you and you instantly had a distaste for her. She was wearing a white flowing dress and her long blond hair was down past her shoulders. She was shaped in a feminine but not sexy way, like you might see in a commercial featuring some happy suburban family. She was wearing a full face of make-up and she was giving the biggest most fake smile you had ever seen. She was exactly the kind of fake shallow bitch you hate.

"Hey!" she said, her voice exactly as plastic as you would expect "you must be Nicole. I'm Ashley. I'm the head instructor here..."

"It's Nikki" you said, cutting her off icily. "You better not patronize me Ashley, I'm 18." You look at her with disgust in her fakeness and shallowness.

She frowns at this. "Well ok Nikki, now I know this might not be something you're 100% enthusiastic about, but I think if you come at this with an open mind, you might find this more enjoyable then you think."

You turn your head to one side, not wanting to dignify that and even less wanting to acknowledge it as a possibility.

Ashley surprises you by taking your hand. You look at her in surprise. "Come on" she says cheerily "I need to show you to..."

Where does she bring you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)