More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LiteraryLover LiteraryLover

Who do we follow?

Nicole, 20 year old waitress

So far it was a pretty easy late night shift for Nicole: the usual gaggle of drunks coming in, ordering the most greasy food on the menu, blowing their loads in every one of her holes to the point of overflow not to mention in her wavy golden brown hair, and talking in loud voices. The usual.

"Hello ma'am, welcome to Cunnie's. Would you like an appetizer to start you off?" Nicole asked the woman in her forties seated in one of her tables. In lieu of picking something, she leaned foward and pushed aside Nicole's very short server apron and began eating a previous patron's (or two....or twelve, it had been a long night) cum straight out of her neatly trimmed pussy.

After she had apparently gotten her fill, she returned to her sitting position. "If you have any more of that in there, could you put it in a bowl?" The lady asked. Nicole sloshed her hips. "I don't have all the much now. But I tell you what, I'll go back to the kitchen and have our chef's make some more." Nicole told her and headed to the kitchen.

What next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)