More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Thefella8000 Thefella8000

Who do you call first, or do you want to ruin her reputation instead?

Nicki Minaj

You smirk to yourself, and decide to dial Nicki’s number. She picks up “oh hey girl” Nicki said.

“Well you know just lonely this whole pandemic is driving me nuts.” “Could I see you in person I really need some company right now.”

Nicki said “awe I’ll be there soon girl I’ll be there as fast as I can.” “Love you girl I always got your back.”

She hangs up the phone, and I smirk to myself at the fact that I was going to get to see the sexy bitch Nicki” in person

“You were also Ariana so maybe you could flirt with her maybe you could even get inside of her pants.” You also had all of Ariana’s memories so maybe you could use them to my advantage against Nicki.

You hear a knock at the door I smirk to myself, as you give my tits a squeeze before I answer the door. I open the door, and I was practically drooling at the sight of Nicki.

“Please come in Nicki” you say in utter shock that my plan was going so well. She smiled and walked in the room, and took a seat on my couch.

“Girl what’s up?” “You seemed a bit Jittery on the phone.”

You sit down beside her, and give her a massive hug. “I just need you right now this social distancing is getting to me girl”

“It’s okay” she hugged back tightly. You could feel her big DD tits as we hugged. She then breaks off the hug. “So what do you want to do Ari?” “We can do anything you want” she smiled at you?”

Do you make you’re move now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)