More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Thefella8000 Thefella8000

What Celebrity do you manage?

Nicki Minaj

you were Nicki’s manager, and you were tired of Nicki’s shit. She always called you loser, and said you didn’t know how to do your job. Your chance had finally come when she was playing music live at a concert.

She was singing her new single Summer, and she began to dance sexually teasing the crowd as always. She kept Dancing, but as she did she saw a monitor, and it was a hypnosis spiral. The crowd thought it was a part of the show they kept watching Nicki dance, and Nicki kept watching as she quickly started to fall asleep.

She was in hypnotic trance, and she was completely helpless for you. “Nicki can you hear me? you ask hoping that it actually worked.

She nodded her head, and had a blank stare on her face. “Stop just standing there the crowd is getting impatient.” “Now Nicki you won’t be able to stop twerking until your next song is over, and you will say how horny you are for cock during the whole song.”

I smirk, “and oh one more thing you obey me in and out of your trance.” I then bring her out of her hypnotic like trance, and she started twerking. She then said she’s hungry for some massive huge cock, and she was a horny slut.

I laugh as the song ended she stopped twerking, and she just walked off stage ending the show a little early that night. She was utterly embarrassed. I talk into her earbud she had on, and told her to meet me in my office.

She goes into your office, and the first thing she did was slap you. “Dumb mistake” you say angrily.

How do you punish Miss Minaj?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)