More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

whom does he choose?

Nicki Minaj

David hypnotized the talent agency's CEO and as the CEO went to get coffee and doughnuts for him, David looked through the database of clients. One caught his eye: Nicki Minaj. David did not particularly find Nicki attractive; in fact, he thought she was a low-class skank who used butt implants to make a name for herself with her trashy videos, but as he thought about her antics, he devised a plan. When the CEO returned with David's coffee and doughnuts, he had the CEO contact Nicki's agent to find out where she was. As luck would have it, she was in L.A. working on a new album.

Using his hypnotic powers, David had Nicki's agent convince her to meet him and a client who wanted to pay her millions to help develop a new fashion line. She was to meet at David's hotel suite. Of course, the agent would not be there, but Nicki would not figure that out until too late.

That evening, Nicki showed up wearing a tight gold body suit. She had on her ludicrous amount of make-up as usual, and her hair was pulled back tight in a pony tail.

David let her in and before she could ask where her agent was, he shut the door and entranced her. He smiled then laughed as he thought about his plans for her.

what are those plans?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)