More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Who does he find?

Nicki Minaj

John smiled this was going to be fun he had a few ideas for what to do first. While he wasnt out of shape John was average but with the stone that was about to change.

"I wish I had a perfectly fit body"

John smiled as all the fat on his body evaporated and his abs formed more clearly, his biceps grew and his pecs popped a little bit. John smiled he was loving this stone as he made a few edits to his face giving him a more defined Jaw and other minor details.

John then set off to find a celebrity. After a few hours of no luck John sighed and then realized he had the perfect navigation device in his hand.

"I wish I knew where..... Nicki Minaj was"

John had never been the biggest fan of hers or her huge ass but it would be a fun first he was especially curious what shed say while fucking a white guy with an average sized six inch cock especially with her massive ass.

John smiled as she was Just a block away. He saw her standing by herself in the doorway of her mansion taking a selfie of her ass.

John smiled as he got a good look from the street.

"I wish nobody would stop me from entering Nicki minaj's house and that she wont panic freak out or attack me when she sees me even if I grab her ass"

John smiled walking into her house the guards just looking a little confused as he walked right up to Nicki and grabbed her ass.

Nicki spun around and scoffed "the fuck you think you doing white boy this ass would swallow your little white cock"

John sat a moment he didnt want to enlarge his cock to prove her wrong in fact he was almost tempted to shrink it he wanted to make her his sex and absolutely be disgusted by his cock but get off all the same. In fact he wanted to make sure she was confused as to why she wanted to be with him when he had a tiny shrimp dick but keep coming back anyway.

"I wish nicki minaj never heard or remembered anything I say when I make a wish and I wish my muscles were twice as large and cock only 1 inch and that Nicki unconsciously can not leave a conversation until I end it"

John looked back at Nicki who was tapping her foot looking irritated. "yeah babe look at these muscles you know you want this white dick"

Nicki looked bored "baby you wouldnt last a minute with this thick ass"

John smiled "look sweet cheeks once I fuck you, you'll only be able to take this white cock. "

"I wish once I fuck a celeb unless I say or wish otherwise they can only fuck me"

how does the situation progress?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)