More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MalcolmX MalcolmX

What happens now?

Nick slaps Alice

Nick reaches across the kitchen table and slaps Alice, hard, across the face. Tears appear in her eyes - men have left her before, but nobody has ever done that.

"Shut up, girl," says Nick. "You'll do as I say from now on. Now, up to the bedroom and we'll find some clothes for you." Nick stands and heads up the stairs.

Stunned, Alice simply follows. When she arrives in the bedroom they share, Nick has her wardrobe open and a growing pile of clothes is appearing on the bed. Those high-heels she can barely walk in, that tiny leather skirt she would just die to put on, the underwear he bought last Christmas which seemed designed to be us uncomfortable as possible.

While she watches, Nick moves to her dresser and opens her make-up box. Alice has always had a make-up box with the various bits and pieces in that she's tried now and then since she was a teenager, even though nothing has been used twice and it all made her feel stupid. Nail varnish, blusher, lip gloss, mascara and eye-shadow are all added to the pile on the bed.

Turning, Nick sees Alice. "Well, bitch, what's it to be? Are you going to do what I need or shall I just leave now?"

What does Alice do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)