More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by joshman110 joshman110

Who are you, Where does Jake live and what is AlphaTech supposedly behind?

Nick (Male. 27.) / A high-rise apartment / Genetic Manipulation. (TG Route)

Your name is Nick. You're almost thirty and you're basically homeless.

Sitting in the bathroom of a pancake restaurant, shocked at what you're hearing on the other end of your phone. "Really? You'll let me stay?"
Jake just laughs. "Of course, Man! Look, I know we haven't talked much since Ivydale, but I'd be happy to put you up!" You lean back, a sense of relief washing over you.
"Oh my god, thank you so much. You have no idea what this means to me." You say.
Jake replies, "Hey, tell you what, I'll even put in a good word at AlphaTech for you. We've got a project coming up that you would be perfect for."
You can't help but smile. "Sure, Jake. That's great!"
He continues, "Now, you gotta know, I don't have much in the way of maid staff or anything so you're gonna have to pick up after yourself and do a few chores and all that."
"Oh, sure, of course!" You say.
"Perfect! So, just let me know where you are and I'll send a car around."

You give him the address and after exchanging a few more pleasantries, you hang up.
You almost can't believe it. You were very close to living on the street. Not a happy thought, even on a good day. But now, not only do you have a place to live, it's the penthouse apartment of a tech mogul! Talk about falling upwards.

You grab your box and wait outside for that car. Soon enough, a black sedan pulls up. The driver gets out and opens the door for you. Inside is Jake, who is all smiles. "Get in!"

You get in the car.

Where does it take you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)