More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ssrd33 Ssrd33

What's next?

Nice surprise.

Note the owner of the game for players caught in it.

Dear players as you appreciated this time it will be a bit different, you will not be able to leave until completing some main missions and your real world existences will disappear. All the things you did as players you could do, hack, trap, take shortcuts, modify the code of the game to control others or alter things, of course but to a certain extent, wink ...

GOOD, now the first mission will be to collect a gem that can only be found by killing the golden crimson dragon 150 lvl.

When they obtain it, the next mission will be added.

Let the Secret Mystery game begin !!!!!!!!!!!!!! ....

As expected, all were confused and disoriented, others were crying and did not want to continue in that place, our protagonist however, had already started looking for the dragon and his team.

Mark running his tongue over his lips, he could not believe what he was watching, his desire to have sex and had risen to 110%; his big 27 cm penis throbbed uncontrollably. Mark had met with the thugs who were bothering Yehi, but this time, they were two very voluminous and very juicy women. Vengeance time he said, for himself. Of all the ways that I could meet them and it turns out that their avatars were women ... AHHAHAHAHHAHAHA an uncontrollable laugh came from within Mark.

I will enjoy this as you can not imagine and I will add them as personal slaves ....

Writer's note Mark is good with hacking and crazy about technology, so it was not very difficult for him to know the name and some personal information of the players he saw ...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)