More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Carlurvile Carlurvile

Does the couple have dinner or perhaps share a shower?

Nice hot shower to relax after a long trip.

"I'm hopping in the shower." Kim said as she peeled her sweat drenched tank top over her head. She tossed it at her husband as she began unhooking the straps on her bra. She dropped her bra to the floor and covered her ample bosom with her arms. "Care to join me?" She said seductively.

In seconds both of them were stripped naked and feeling the warm caress of water against their flesh in the tile shower. Kim's hand drifted down to stroke and squeeze gently her husband's thick cock. It took only a moment for him to be fully erect and throbbing in her hand. He pressed her back against the cold tile wall as her long smooth legs began wrapping around his hips.

The head of his thick member eased inside her soaking wet slit until she was fully impaled on him. "Oh fuck. Your big..." She moaned in his ear knowing just how to turn her lover on. He slowly began pounding back and forth pinning her to the wall as her ample chest pressed flat against him.

They fucked hard for the next several minutes in that same position. Kimberly could feel the coming waves of an orgasm and begged him. "Faster.... Harder... Oh baby... Gimme that cock... " Soon she was rewarded as she felt herself cum on his thick member.

Kim's pussy squeezed and convulsed on the thick member as he knew his own orgasm was soon coming. She was just coming down from her high as she felt him rapidly pick up pace inside her. He jarred her around giving her quite a ride until finally he loudly moaned as she could feel his cock coat the inside of her pussy with his cum.

The couple ended with a long sensual kiss and smiled as they scrubbed up and cleaned off from such a long travel day. Once finished Kim changed into her bikini and her husband into his suit. "I'm going to start investigating the case. Try not to get into trouble while I'm gone." He said with a wink as he left Kim alone in the hotel.

Where does Kim go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)