More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NebulaSteam NebulaSteam

Who does the Ghost Possesses first

Next door neighbor

My next door neighbor, Jessica, came over to visit. She wanted to pick up the toaster that we borrowed since our old one broke. We told her that she could just come in anytime to pick it up. Well, here she was... but she chose the worst possible time.

The ghost flew around above her, invisible, and inspected its new target.

"Hmm? This one will do just right." the ghost thought to itself.

Jessica was a Caucasian girl, 29 years old, blonde hair, who lived with her husband next door. She had large, soft, sexy breasts, an incredible ass, and loved to wear high heels everywhere. Very hot. Her husband was very lucky.

The ghost flew straight down and into Jessica's body, entering her from the top.

Jessica froze and her muscles tensed up. She spasmed a little bit before finally, relaxing and slumping over. Only moments later, the ghost had full control.

The ghost in Jessica looked down and inspected its new body. Big tits. Smooth legs.

"Oh, I'm going to have all kinds of fun in this girl." the ghost smirked.

What does the ghost do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)