More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by whizzper whizzper

Other options?

Newlyweds (along with certain wedding party members)

The brunette couple stepped into their room and gaped at the size and luxury of it. "Day-um. This is amazing, Bryan!" the female stated as she did a twirl in her white sundress, causing it to rise up and expose her firm ass cheeks encased in a bikini style bottom.

"You are amazing, Kathryn. You truly are."

Kathryn giggled and twirled again, this time into Bryan's arms. "Oh, Lord do I love you."

"I love you too, Kate. I love you too." Bryan stated and kissed his new wife. He felt her hands roaming up and down his back, and she even squeezed his ass a time or two, before they realized that the door was still open.

"Can you believe in seven more months..." Kathryn said and trailed off as she rubbed her belly. "We..we are actually going to be parents?"

"Not yet, but you know what they say, a mother is a mother as conception, a father is a father when he holds the baby." Bryan said, as he brought in the rest of the bags and dumped them on the couch.

"Oh, you. Sheesh. That's not true, I saw your eyes when I said I was late two weeks ago. First you stared at me..."

"Yes, that's because you had met me at the diner and you were on time. It took a second to realize what you were 'late' about."

"And I saw your eyes light up, baby. You were...are ecstatic with the thought of being a dad."

"I know, but there's only the beginnings of the bump so...it's not truly penetrated. I know, we have the doctors report and all that, I know you are...but..."

"That's not important right now. What is important is Peter, Sandy, Jasmine and Carissa and Scott are coming in tomorrow. So...we have tonight to make love till the cows come home." Kathryn said as she lifted her sundress over her head.

Unpack or have sex?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)