More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mally01 mally01

What's next?

New reality.

Christina was sat at her big polished oak desk looking at Cheryl and berating her for her bad work. She then dismissed her from the office and carried on with her work. She thought back to the nightmare she had where she was a housemaid for Cheryl and giggled to herself. Then she could hear an alarm blaring somewhere in the distance then her office started to fade in blackness and her eye's fluttered open and she rubbed them. She then realised that she was in a small room sparsely furnished with just a single bed wardrobe and two doors. One led out of her room the other into a small bathroom that had a sink toilet and a shower.

Christina then realised this was ner new reality and remembered how she had got here. Cheryl had found evidence on Christina's computer of money embezzlement but instead of going to the board of directors or police she had decided to Christina into doing certain sexual favours. All the while gathering further material until the day came where Cheryl had walked in with a legal contract for Christina to sign. Christina had to sign over her company and possessions to Cheryl and resign from the company naming Cheryl as the new owner. The other option was to go to jail.

So here she was heading for her shower at 05.30 in the morning to get ready for the day. She showered and shampooed herself with the cheap toiletries then got dressed. She pulled the wool black panties up her legs followed by the wool bra followed by the woollen tights. This was followed by the heavy woollen smock and white apron and headdress and lastly the black mary jane shoes. She set her bobbed hair under the headdress and headed out to go to the kitchen. There she prepared breakfast for Cheryl and placed it on the silver tray and headed to Cheryl's room the room that used to be her room.

Christina placed the tray on the bedside table then pulled back the sheet and duvet and then climbed on the bed and lowered her head. She started lapping at Cheryl's pussy an every morning task and waited for Cheryl to stir and wake up. Cheryl started to moan as her hands came to life and grasped Christina's hair and head keeping pulled tight into her pussy. Christina was licking and sucking until Cheryl came covering Christina's face making her swallow. Cheryl then released her grip and smiled as she looked at her former boss between her legs.

"You have had your breakfast time for me to have mine. Now go prepare my bath"

Christina slipped off the bed and went and prepared the bath while Cheryl ate her breakfast then headed for her bath. Christina was then tasked with washing Cheryl as per normal routine. She washed her back and then moved her attention to Cheryl's breasts. Moving down her body paying attention to Cheryl's pussy sticking a soaped up finger to clean her inside. Then Cheryl told her to get her clothes ready for her workday. When Cheryl came out she found the expensive underwear and designer business suit laid out and got dressed then did her make up.

When she got downstairs she found Rachel waiting and called Christina over and told her to hold her hands out. Cheryl then placed handcuffs on Christina which had a 12-inch chain between them and some more on her ankles. Enough to keep her from running but also she could carry out her duties of cleaning the mansion. Then Rachel and Cheryl headed out to the Limo and off to the office for the day leaving Christina to struggle with the cleaning. She got the bucket and sponge and filled it with hot water and soap and started to clean the marble pillars in the living room.

https://strawpoll.com/3daube4ps

What happens to Christina?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)