More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by aaaaa123 aaaaa123

What happens when you reach the mooring?

New girl at school

Your name is Sarah Hawkers. You've just arrived at the school which is to be your new home for the next year. The school instructed you to bring nothing except a pair of clothes. When you got here, they gave you a large duffel bag filled with things you will need during the year, along with toiletries, and textbooks. They made you change into the school uniform (plaid skirt, white blouse, white panties, knee-high socks, black slipper-type shoes and a white bra), and took your old pair of clothes. You're expecting a quiet, peaceful year of steady learning.

Your dorm is a single-person room, with a bed, an armchair, a set of drawers, a stand-up mirror and a small bedside table with a lamp. There is no lock on the door, and the bathrooms and showers are down the hall. Your room is one among ten rooms that share the bathroom. After a few hours of learning all this, and listening to announcements, getting your schedule, eating dinner, and going upstairs, you finally head up to your room for the night.

You get your duffel, and unzip it. Sorting through everything, you pack all the objects into the drawers, or into the bedside table. You count ten pairs of panties, ten bras, ten pairs of socks, ten plaid skirts, and ten blouses. A long t-shirt is provided for pajamas. Out of the duffel comes a toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, shampoo, conditioner, hair ties, a brush, nail clippers, q-tips, tampons, an electric razor, and everything else needed for daily hygiene.

You unpack the textbooks and put them in one of the drawers. Finally there is very little left. You reach in the duffel and pull out a plastic bag labeled "Swimsuit - must be worn for PE swim class. Shaving is required on all parts of body for optimal water maneuverability." You open the bag and pull out contraption made of small strings. You unfold it, and you can sort of make out where your arms and legs would go if you were wearing this thing. Your mind reels at the thought of wearing it, it doesn't seem like it would hide anything!

You check outside to make sure nobody will be coming in, and push the door shut. Quickly you strip down, and try on the swimsuit. It takes you a bit of time to figure out how to wear it, but once you get it on, you realize there is only one tie, which is at your neck. The contraption consists of only four strings. The waistband rides on your hips, with a string that goes between your legs, down your crack, and pushes the folds of your labia apart, actually tickling your clit as it pushes through your curly pubic hair. Then, two long strings, attached to the waistband, extend up, pushing to either side of your breasts and tying at the back of your neck. You reach inside the bag once more, and pull out a card featuring a model wearing the swimsuit just the way you are. Finally, you get up to look at yourself in the mirror.

A dirty-blonde girl, with a pretty face, round breasts, well-shaped body, and a light tan stares back at you. You shake your head in disbelief at the swimsuit. It is worse than being naked, because it accentuates all the parts of you that are meant to be hidden, and when you tie the neck up, it pulls the g-string up.

You pull off the contraption, and taking the razor, shave everything below your neck completely. You always keep your legs and pits smooth, but now you'll need to shave your pussy as well. You pull on your t-shirt to go to bed, and look over the schedule. Your first class period is History, then English, Math, Science, and then... one period of female-only PE class, then co-ed PE class, followed by a free period before dinner. You go to bed confused, unsure of what the next day will bring.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)