More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sa1nshand Sa1nshand

Where will you go?

New York City, USA

When the virus appeared, America was still the shining city on a hill that attracted millions. After the imperialist streak during the Gilded Age, the Progressive Era was in full swing, and many of the political reforms sought were quickly adjusted to accommodate for those who had been affected by the virus. Legislators became supporters overnight due to their feminine appearance. As a result, the infected were given more rights and freedom than just about anywhere in the world. While women's suffrage was enacted to accommodate for them, the afflicted were given the choice to refer to themselves as women or men. America upheld its reputation as a refuge for the persecuted as it signed an act granting citizenship to anyone facing oppression or harm due to being afflicted. In the years which followed, America has since had multiple presidents who have been victims of the virus, likely due to their appeal to both men and women alike.

New York's diversity, and arguably America's as a whole, is plain to see as you walk about the New York Municipal Airport. From their exotic dresses, foreign tongues, and gorgeous appearance, you can tell that some of these people are coming here just because they were affected by the virus. You manage to find a yellow cab once you get outside.

Where ya headed?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)