More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SimonLF SimonLF

Which story?

New Wash

Once again you're at the launderette, loading up a washing machine with your dirty clothes. Wanting to get the absolute best value, you undid your shoes to throw your socks in there too (it was late enough) having already gone commando before heading out to add your underwear to the pile. This left you with some lose shorts and an T-shirt. True "laundry day" look. On second thought, you throw the T-Shirt in the machine too. If people can't handle some exposed skin that's their problem. After starting up the machine and slipping your shoes back on, you hang around for a bit before deciding to grab something from the vending machine.

It's then you notice that someone has left their washing machine open. It's fully primed, set for a cold wash, but not started. Wasn't there a woman loading it earlier? Did she forget to start it? Nothing worse than leaving a machine for an hour and coming back to find the wash hadn't even begun.

You step towards the machine to check but your undone shoes trip you up and you fall forward, awkwardly landing in the machine and in a pile of clothes.

As you had fallen forward, you short pocket had gotten caught in the door handle, pulling the door closed and pulling your shorts right off your legs. The door closed with a click.

The machine starts up, water comes in, and the drum starts spinning. You start being thrown over and over again, you're disorientated as an array of unfamiliar clothes start spinning around you.

What sort of clothes are they?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)