More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kingdomhun kingdomhun

Let's do some science, shall we?

New Uniform, and an Accident

It was like he had opened a birthday present and it had everything he wanted, including Christmas presents, all combined to one. So why not try one of the best gears? He had heard of one of the best nano-suits in the galaxy being worked in this very facility, and no one even took them out for a test run. It was, after all, time to test.

It was in the lockers that he found those nano-suits in the safe, but nothing that an Omega-Level access can't get into. The suits were ridiculously simple, but very thin as he felt the fabric across his skin. The thing was made of tiny nanomachines, each knitting against each other to perform the best functions. It was possible for a human to survive in outer space for more than a decade with this thing, making food out of atomic reconstruction and even cure diseases in a heartbeat.

It wasn't long before he was in one of them. It was a bit tight, but he felt quite cozy.

"Activating. Suit."

A voice said, and he looked down as the suit began to buzz to life. Seems like it was working as intended.

"Scanning. Biometrics."

That was also normal. The thing was designed for a permanent health care system... And he was pretty sure that this was going to do a thorough job.

"Error. Testosterone levels abnormally high."

"What?" Jay looked down at his suit, and realized that there was a name written on the suit. "Candy." Probably for someone to test it out. It had dawned him that, this suit was designed to be a perfect health care system, deemed to be permanently worn. Of course there'd be an existing biometric data. Without a proper match, it would...

But there was no safety protocols. This was a prototype, untested. And what kind of name was Candy anyways?

"Increasing estrogen levels." With horror, he felt his knees weaken as a haze filled his mind, his body feeling like it was heating up. Sudden change in hormone level was dangerous, and he stared down at his body as he felt a shudder, and he suddenly felt... very emotional, a conflict of distress and panic, but it was brought quickly down with the announcement.

"Abnormal stress level detected. Decreasing stress level." And he was calm, just like that, but he began to see small changes in his body as his waist began to thin, and... Was his chest feeling a little soft? He poked at it, to realize that his chest was no longer simply flat, but A-Cup breasts. He touched his cock, which had, with the hormone increase, dwindled to a mere attachment of nervous system.

"Error. Bone structure difference identified. Error. Body structure recalibration needed."

With horror, he felt the tingling sensation again, knowing it fully as the Immortality Field's function to nullify pain sensor as he felt his body be knit from atom to atom, his breasts developing into full E-Cups, narrow waist, his thighs becoming more plump. He felt his hips widening, even up to his shoulders, even larger, and he felt his jawbones twitch as it became narrower, his body becoming more feminine.

Before long, he found himself a sweaty, panting mess in the bodysuit, as it chimed "Processing complete", leaving him in the body of a sexy, voluptuous woman whose name was "Candy"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)