More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by PotLMCM PotLMCM

Does Melissa’s continue sucking or does she want to try something more?

New Positions

Melissa stops her work on the three cocks and lies on her back. She then directs the large man to fuck her while another of the men titty fucks her as she sucks the thirds cock some more. Melissa’s moans of pleasure mingle with sound of the large balls slapping her ass with each thrust and, the slurping noise her mouth is making around the thick meaty cock.

It doesn’t take long before the man whose cock is being sucked starts to pant heavily. He lets out a low groan as his cum floods Melissa’s waiting mouth. She swallows as much as she can as she reaches her own peak and begins to cum violently.

Feeling Melissa’s pussy contracting around his cock the man fucking her can’t hold it any longer and unleashes a torrent of cum into her young bare pussy. Melissa can feel his warm juices flowing into her filling her inner depths. At last the man titty fucking her grunts and sprays his load across her beautiful face. Licking some of his cum off her lips Melissa wonders what she should do now.

What now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)