More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TicImagine TicImagine

What path do you take?

New Path: Jezzer The Pervert Homeless Man

What if it's not Aaron but Jezzer instead? The storyline start the same but with Jezzer.

......

Jezzer found some dirty food inside the garbage can. It's been a bad day for Jezzer as he got blamed for flipping skirts at the neighborhood even it's not his fault. He's a pervert yeah but he didn't commit it so he's angry.

As the night progresses, the streets get darker and quieter. Jezzer can still hear the dull roar of the city around him, but the people who normally crowd these streets have all disappeared. He look around the road and see no one as he walked on the road with his dirty clothes.

He's got a bottle of booze, which he's holding in his hand. There's something written on the side of the bottle, but Jezzer can't make it out in the darkness.

Then, suddenly, the streetlight above him flickers and dies, and the alley is plunged into darkness.

"What the hell? Why the lights turn off?" Suddenly Jezzer saw a purple light in front with shadow. When he turn around he sees a meteor is heading towards him with burning purple flames around it.

"Fuck! What is that thing?! A UFO? The End of the World is near?!"

"Run! It's the end of the world! The apocalypse is here!"

Jezzer try to run away from the meteor. But the meteor is faster and the burning flames of the meteor hhit him,and he's on fire! He's burning!

He's now on fire, and the fire is spreading. He try to pat the fire out, but it doesn't work. The fire continues to burn, and he's now in a burning inferno. But for some reasons he didn't feels any heat at all. He doesn't feel like he's burned or in a pool of lava. He thought it will be like hell but he didn't feel anything.

He then noticed something strange. His skin is slowly turning into transparent color. It's very slow but noticeable. Then, a weird thing happens. He suddenly floats in the air like a ghost. He try to move his body but it's useless, he can't.

"What the heck is going on?"

"I'm dying...or is it that I'm dead? Is this what is like?"

Then, suddenly, everything turns dark and silent. Everything is pitch black, and nothing else exists. There's no pain, no fear, no sadness. Just an infinite, peaceful void.

"So this is it huh... I'm dead. I'm dead and not able to see naked girls in my life."

"But I didn't know the afterlife is so dark and silent."

He opened his eyes and he's shocked. He's at where he is just now. But he's a ghost.

"Oh, it's a dream. A very, very, weird dream. So...I'm still alive."

He then look at his hands and legs. He looks exactly the same as he was before, only a bit transparent and glowing in a weird purple hue.

He's now a ghost.

Jezzer now realize he's a ghost. But why? Why is he a ghost? What does he have to do to return to normal?

He then remembered about a story about ghost can possess people's bodies and use them and not to mention play with their bodies.

"Hmm... That might be my chance. If I can find a suitable person's body, I might be able to use it and get out of this place. Maybe I can go home. Yeah, that sounds good."

He then fly towards the road where he saw a teenage girl walking on the road alone. The girl wears short top that didn't cover her midriff and she wears the shortest skirt he ever seen.

"Oh isn't that Heather? She wears those sexy outfits again! I wonder why she's out here late at night." Jezzer said as he floats above her.

"I can possess her body right? Well time to test out!!"

He then flew closer to the teenage girl and then possessing her body.

The teenage girl stop and felt a weird sensation. Then suddenly, her body is moving on its own. She try to resist it but it's useless. Her body is moving on its own and her mind is blank. She can't control her body anymore.

"Wow... lala!! That body is perfect. I can't believe it. Heather is beautiful. And her breasts...oh wow."

Jezzer then touch his body. He then start to grope and his breasts and his body.

"Heather's body is so soft. And her butt is so squishy."

Jezzer is having fun playing with Heather's body. He can't stop touching himself. He's groping, touching, and squeezing every part of his body. He's having the time of his life.

"I can't stop touching myself. I can't believe this. I can't stop touching her body!!" He forgot that he's outside so he looks around to see if anyone watching him but no one since it's nighttime.

"There's no one here. Well in that case~" Jezzer begin to take off her tops and skirts then dumped into the trash can. Then she's wearing her underwear only. Jezzer continue to touch his body, rubbing his hands up and down and then groping his breasts and squeezing it. "Ohh fuck, her breasts are so soft. Oh my god..."

"Fuck, this is so hot... I feel like a real girl right now." He then start to feel aroused. His pussy is twitching.

"Hmmm~ Yeah~ That's right Heather, who's the pervert now? This is what you get for pulling pranks on me. Actually it's your brother Tim who embarrassed me but your body can be a replacement." Jezzer is getting turned on by feeling his body.

He then start to touch his pussy.

"Ooohh~ Yes, that's right Heather. Touch yourself. You're a bad girl aren't you? You're a pervert. You're popular girl in the school but you're fingering yourself in public? Such a pervert you are. Maybe a little ol Jezzer should help you."

He then rub his pussy up and down while groping his breasts and squeeze them. "Oh yes!! This feels so good. Your body is so sexy. It's a shame you have to be punished like this."

He then spread his pussy and start to rub his clit. "Ohhh fuck yes, more more!!" He said as he moaning.

"You're so naughty Heather. You're a bad girl aren't you?"

He then insert his finger inside his pussy. "Ohh yeah. That's right Heather. Fuck yourself. Fuck yourself. You're such a slut aren't you? You want this right?"

He then put his hand on his ass and starts to rub it. "Fuck, your ass is so sexy. I want to fuck it. I want to fuck your ass. Your bouncy round ass yeah!!"

He then rub his ass harder. "Yes. Yes. Oh god. Your ass is just like your mom!!"

He's having too much fun that he doesn't even care if there's anyone watching him. No one is actually watching him so he spreads her legs and lie on the road as he pleasures his stolen body without caring if the world is watching.

He then start to finger his pussy while groping his breasts and pinching his nipples. "Ahh... yes...ohh..."

"Oh Heather, being controlled by Old man Jezzer like this is so humiliating to you. You're to do this against your will and yet you're still so hot. I bet you like it don't you?"

He then put both of his hands on his breasts and squeeze them together. "Yeah. That's right. You like that don't you? You like being dominated by an old pervert."

"I don't know why you're out here late at night but I glad you're here. Because of you I able to possess your hot amoky body for myself~" Jezzer said to himself.

"Mmmm~ That's right. You're my bitch now. My personal fuck toy. And I'm gonna use you however I want. You're gonna do whatever I tell you to do. Isn't that right?"

He then spread her legs wide and put both of his hands between his thighs and starts to rub his pussy up and down.

"Yeah. That's how you do it. Keep rubbing. Keep rubbing. Yeah, that's it. You're such a good girl."

Jezzer continue to masturbate while fondling his breasts. "Fuck yeah. That's right. Oh fuck. Mmm yeah. Ohhh fuck yeah."

Alone with Heather's body with no one on the road, Jezzer knows this is the beginning of his new powers. And he can do whatever he wants. Teenage girls, joggers, school girls, and every young girls in this neighborhood.

"Well, I guess I have to make this official for me then haha." Jezzer spread her legs as widely as possible as he looks at his prizes.

"To celebrate for my new powers and my new goals to possess every girls in this neighborhood, I Jezzer the homeless man, will bring my first victim Heather Gately to orgasm!!"

With that Jezzer use his fingers and start fingering

"Fuck! That feels so good! Oh yes!! Finger that pussy. Make that bitch cum."

He's so into fingering his pussy that he doesn't even realize how wet it is. His fingers are completely soaked.

He then start to rub his clit, his fingers rubbing up and down against the sensitive spot. "Oh fuck! Yes. That's right. Ohh fuck, that feels so good."

"Cum for me. Cum for me bitch. Cum all over the street. Show everyone how much of a slut you are. Make a mess of yourself. Do it!!"

With that, his body started to shake and his hips bucked. His back arched, his toes curled and he screamed in ecstasy.

"Fuck!! Yes!! Ohhhh fuck yes!!"

As he came, he continued to rub his clit. Every inch of his body convulsed and twitched.

"Oh god! Oh god!! Yes!! Fuck yes!!"

It's the most intense orgasm he's ever experienced. He can't remember the last time he came this hard. As his orgasm subsided, he collapsed onto the ground, panting.

"Holy shit. Holy shit."

He was so out of breath he couldn't even talk. He just laid there, exhausted, trying to catch his breath.

"Oh my god."

He had never felt like that before. It was incredible. Being a girl is incredible and he loves every of it.

"Damn. I need to do that more often. That was amazing." As Jezzer was basking after the overflow of his first female orgasm, he suddenly got an idea who's his next victim.

"I think I found my next target~" With that Jezzer left Heather's body naked on the road as he looks at her .

Who's his next target?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)