More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by warlord7110 warlord7110

What Happens in Next Village

New Futas Make More Futas

The whole futa army and there new additions, plus the men from the town are with them for a quick fuck whenever needed. Some of the husbands begged there wives to let them go but were quickly informed that there new life is serving the futa cock and nothing more. The futa army marched forward toward the kingdom, where there was one more village between them and the castle. There was no army in the villages because the king only cared about protecting himself and his family.

The futa army was lead by the women that are now futas from the previous village. The futas walked into the town mid day and gathered a meeting for all the men and women of the town. Some women in the town recognized some of the futas as there previous friends. Queen Mary stepped on top of a couple of boxes and spoke to the people.

Mary stared down at the people "my future loyal subjects, we are the futa army from oversees you may not have heard of us. We are like your women, we have pussies but also monster cocks that are no shorter than 18" but can become much larger. When a women gets filled with our cum they become on of us, they grow a monster cock and balls and also keep there women parts. Women will also become much taller and stronger then any man. If you are weak and want to own your husband and let him feel what it is like to worship a cock come forward and one of our lovely futas will fuck you then let you fuck your husband after" Mary finished her speech

A few women walked forward and others tried by there husbands stopped them. One of the men hit the wife. Futas pull her up and separate the husband and wife, she looks at the husband.

Women says to her husband "after I become one of them I am going to your ass all night long then give you away to be fucked as a whore for the rest of your life or until they throw your used ass away".

After the other women heard the women speak many of them came forward as well, because she stood up to her husband. The rest of women who did not come forward were taken away and to become futa. They did not like it until they grew a monster cock and also became 7' tall minimum. All the husbands watched as there once petite wifes became freaks of nature they grew monster cocks and grew to 7' tall or taller.

The wife that told her husband, that she would fuck his ass all night was finally a futa and she grew to 7'4" tall and grew a 24" cock and maybe the most thick of all the new futas.

"He husband, you ready for this cock" the wife asked

"What is that you are an abomination" the husband said looking at the wife

The wife got up and walked over to her much smaller husband. She grabbed him with little effort and took all his close off so he was butt naked. She turned him around and he tried to run away but his wifes strength was to much for him.

"Where do you think you are trying to go. That little ass of yours wants my cock buried in it I think" she said looking at her husband

The thought of her cock ripping into her husbands virgin ass excited her and her cock got rock hard in seconds. Her cock was leaking pre cum and that was all the lubricant she was going to give her abusive husband. Without any warning she held his hips tight and pushed the tip of her monster cock toward his tiny hole. Her cock was obviously way to big for such a small hole. All the futas around watched as this wife was about to impale her husband on her new cock. The husband tried to break free from all the pain at his entrance but his efforts were useless because of how strong his wife was. The wife was not going to give up on getting her cock inside her husband until hit happened. As her cock was pushing hard at his tiny entrance, she looked at him.

"You know that small cock you have hurt me really bad the first time we had sex, and I think because how big my cock is it will really hurt you. You might never close again after my cock enters that small hole. I need to feel your insides stretch to accommodate my large dick" she informed her husband

The wife was getting frustrated that his little ass would not just accept her monster cock already. She wanted to fuck him silly from all the years he overpowered her and now the roles are reversed and she wants to make him pay. Her thinking all this made her cock start leaking a lot of pre cum. There was so much pre cum it was like a constant dripping on the ground. She let it drip all over his ass and back, she then grabbed some and smeared it all over her cock. She knew this would help her get into that ass.

This women put the tip back on his entrance and with a powerful push the head popped in. His ass was so tight she thought it would strangle her cock, but her cock was to big and strong for that to happen. The husband started screaming at the top of his lungs, he was so loud the castle might have heard it.

"Stop screaming that was just the tip, I still need to get another 23" of cock up this ass, that was just the beginning and I dont have time to wait for you to get used to me inside you. In the coming months and years you will be used to getting fucked or you wont and I get to your ass every day for the rest of our lives" the wife told her husband as the tip of her monster cock was stretching his virgin ass

The wife loved how hot her little husbands ass was and she wanted more no matter the pain he would endure. She grabbed his hips and with her strength picked him up and started to pull him further on to her cock. He started flailing his arms to try and stop her but she just grabbed his arms and started to pull on them. She slowly pulled him further on to her cock until her massive balls rested on his ass cheeks. Her cock was so massive that the thought of how much dick was inside her husband made her cock twitch and he whole body jolted. She wanted to ruin his ass, so she pulled her cock all the way out of his ass. It was gaping and that was just from the cock going balls deep. The wife assumed that after her fucking it will never shut again. She shut line her massive cock up with his tight hole again and this time rammed her cock balls deep and the husband started crying and trying to tell his wife that he will change.

"Husband you better get used to this cock in that ass because I plan to sell you out and fuck you every day" the wife said

The wife fucked his ass hard for hours then cummed about 2 gallons in his no longer tight ass. The wife was right and his ass was gaping the size of a soda can. After the long fucking the husband was just dead on the inside and no longer cried or tried to talk just laid there and took the cock.

"Come on girls, i'm all done with his ass. If you want you girls can double or triple team him and ruin his throat so he sounds like a girl" the wife said

After she said that about 20 futa's came over and surrounded the husband then took turns fucking him all night. In the morning he was stilling getting fucked and probably would get fucked for the rest of his miserable life.

The queen open her tent and inside you could see a few men that she had fucked and destroyed there mouths and asses. She got up on a podium.

"To all the futa's today is the day we take the castle and make this kingdom our kingdom. I will be the queen and the king with be nothing more than a cock sleeve. One of my daughters will wed the kings prince and he too shall be a cock sleeve for one of my daughters" Queen Mary said

All the futas cheered and the new futas that were turned yesterday have been fucking there husbands and training them to worship the futa race. All the men in this village were like the first village, destroyed and no longer the man of the house. The men in this kingdom will soon realize they are on earth to worship the futa race.

How Will the Castle Fall

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)