More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ACE THE GOON ACE THE GOON

“WHAT IS EMMA WATSON’S SEXUAL SECRET TALE?”

New Friends Can Turn Fantasies To Reality

image host image host image host image host

Emma Watson recently turned twenty, and had rising from childhood star, to a young promising young female actress, knowing she must keep her public image intact or ruin her career.

She kept herself from doing sexual thing’s that family, friends, associates, and fan’s wouldn’t believe, likely being very appalled if the knew of theses shameful fantasies, for Emma fantasied about many sexual things unbefitting her public celebrity persona.

Emma Watson had many secret’s, one happened to be her love for porn often envisioning herself a pornstar, for she enjoyed watching gorgeous younger female pornstar’s getting sexual abused and ravished, truly thinking them courageous, and jealousy envying them, wishing she could also freely experience these sexual thing’s, but no she was the sweet girl, from the Harry Potter movies, having a reputation to up hold, and a career to protect.

So when Emma Watson found herself with family & friends setting at a sports event, and noticed Mick Blue the famous pornstar, setting behind her she couldn’t resist, not wanting to waste the opportunity, and sneakily wrote him a note in the bathroom, truly not knowing what was to come of it.

Emma soon returned taking her seat, waiting for a opportune time to pass Mick the note, and it come when the crowd erupted in applauds, That she took her chance, quickly handing Mick the note, & saying “I think um you dropped this sir?”

Mick looked confused, trying to give the note back to her, truly not recognizing Emma, As he replied “Not mine but thanks!” Causing Emma to sigh and turn-away, refusing to take back the note with a glare.

Mick Blue thought of throwing the note away, for he thought maybe somebody dropped it, but found himself unfolding the note, becoming a-lot more confused As he read the note, & pocketed it, finding himself now unable, to stop looking at the young gorgeous actress.

[Hay I’m the actress from the Harry Potter movies, I love your work, I’m a fan of yours, I’d like to get to know you better, Maybe in time develop a trust for you, which will allow me to discuss myself more freely with you, Give me a call here’s my phone number]

[Mick had called Emma later that night, and over the next few month’s, continued to have weekly late night call’s with her, each of them getting to know each other better, Mick being pleasantly surprised, for Emma Watson was a gem of a person a kindhearted & smart girl, although she had a silly naïve ditziness about herself, Throughout the phone calls Emma trusted Mick more in more, so when she told him the following, it came at a huge surprise, that Mick couldn’t resist slyly exploiting]

Emma picked up the phone answering“ Hay Mick I’m glad you called, for I’m going through some personal things, I’m just so sad.”

“Whats wrong Emma, you know I care about you?” Mick replied feeling worried about his friend.

Emma replied crying “Mick I kinda trust you, so I’ll just say, I’ve always had shameful naughty thoughts, sexual fantasies, I just know aren’t right, and couldn’t ever happen, me being who I’am.”

Mick was feeling confused & curious saying “Like what Emma, I’m here for you tell me, I’m the last person to judge?”

Emma sadly broke down crying harder “ I can’t, I’ve never told anybody, I want trust you, but I just can’t, please don’t be mad.”

Mick soothingly replied “It’s fine trust me, just tell me one, It’s gonna be okay, I’ll swear to keep it are secret.”

Emma suddenly begin sobbing and replied “Mick I don’t know, you promise to keep it a secret, I’m so ashamed of these thing’s?”

Mick kindly responded “ Emma I’m your friend, if anybody could understand it’s me, I’m here for you, I’m listening, for I’m truly concerned about you, this is noway to live your life, tell me.”

Emma Watson suddenly dried her eyes her voice sounding nervous, As she shyly replied “ I tell you just one of them, Gosh can’t believe I’m sharing this, I’m trusting you as a friend, I often fantasies about>

What Is Emma Watson One Fantasy She confides To Mick, & How does He Help Her Make It A Reality?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)