More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 17 by 11kestrels 11kestrels

Will Epona buy our two heroines?

Needs and desires

Jim knew this was no ordinary woman to be trifled with. She was fiercely beautiful, but even his penis was afraid to respond to her beauty. Deep in his heart he knew he would love to fuck her, but what price would he pay if he did? They walked silently to the office, Jim in the lead with Epona right behind him.

Once inside, Epona closed the office door, and locked it. She touched Jim on the shoulder, making him jump. She turned him around, and looked deep into his eyes. "I know what you're thinking. You wouldn't mind fucking me. Is that correct?"

The fear of the woman made Jim tremble. "I admit I like what I see. No, I wouldn't mind fucking you." The words escaped Jim's lips, and he wondered if he should regret saying them.

Epona said nothing, but politely nodded as she reached for the zipper on Jim's pants. She slowly unzipped him, then fished out his massive bur limp cock. "Mmm" she purred as she took it into her hands. She stroked it gently until it reached its full erectness. "I don't usually fuck men. But this is a special occasion, and I am feeling extremely horny." She knelt down before him, and lathered his cock with her spit.

Jim didn't dare move a muscle. He was absolutely afraid any movement on his part might end their suddenly overly friendly encounter. He loved the feel of her tongue and her lips on the head of his now pulsing cock. Then, suddenly she stopped.

"You know what I think of a man's cock?" she asked, suddenly looking up at him. "A cock is just an oversized clitoris that squirts. Tell me you have an oversized clitty that squirts, and I'll let you fuck my tight little pussy with it. I'll even let you come inside me." She gave a hard tug on his cock, causing it to flop up and down.

Jim moaned. "I have an oversized clitty that squirts, Master" he suddenly found himself saying.

Epona smiled at him cattily. "Good. You know your place well" she said as she stood up, and cupped Jim's face in her hands and kissed him. "Undress me, and fuck me with your oversized clitty."

Does Jim do as he's told?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)