More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 1desufnocrepus 1desufnocrepus

What's your reply?

Need to relax.

"It's the hero! He's awake!" the nurse shouts out toward the hallway.

You put your finger up to your lips, and make the best "Shhh" sound you are able.

She is still facing away, and so doesn't see you. She hears you, but takes this as a sign to inform people further.

"He's awake!" she repeats. "He appears to be conscious, and reacting normally!"

"Be quiet!" you finally shout out, sitting up briefly to slap a hand over her mouth. You are immediately struck with how much this sudden movement hurt your abdomen, and so start to lay back down, only managing to stop yourself when your hand starts to uncover her mouth.

Finally, she turns to you, and removes your hand with her own.

"What did you say?" she asks in a lower volume.

"I asked you," you reply, "to be quiet."

"I would normally respect a patient's wishes in this case," she says, "but I feel the need to notify everyone when you are responding. After all, you're a hero."

"You mean being a hero doesn't get me what I want?" you ask, surprised.

She thinks for a minute or two.

"I guess you're right; It should," she finally says. "So what do you want?"

"Well, for starters," you say, "how about a little privacy? I don't want you to say anything that will bring someone else in here."

"OK. For a little bit," she says.

With that, you watch her ass, covered by the skirt of her uniform, as she heads for the door.

"Wait!" you yell out, temporarily forgetting the pain it caused you the first time, until it returns.

She stops, and turns around to face you again.

"I said I didn't want anyone else coming in. I didn't say you had to leave."

How does she react?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)