More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RyanC RyanC

What's next?

Need prepping for the buyers.

Once you arrived at the auction house everyone was ordered out and one by one you were all shackled and lead do to different rooms each with a handler, the one who got you ready for the auction that night.

“And here we have John Doe, dick size 3 inches, visited the site 148 times in the last 3 months. Grade class S sissy.”

You were unfazed with how much information they had on you, only pleased to hear them call you a class S sissy. That means that you will go for a high price, meaning you’ll get the wealthiest man there and the bigger the wealth, the bigger the cock.

The preparations were simple enough. They just laser removed your pubic hair, leaving it bare and attached a collar to your neck with an S attached to it. After that was done you were attached to a cross and sent to the backstage where they kept you at the back. Save the best for last after all.

As the day went on you saw the afternoon sissy’s come in but none of them went behind you, which means that you were the only S class sissy being sold tonight.

And that excited you beyond belief.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)