More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

Where does the TX transport to?

Near Lesbian a Bar

A T-X apeared on the seen as it bust out of a metal ball when it came on the scene as it was a female in naked form. There the T-X was as she look both was with her hair in a bun naked as she appeared. The as the T-X stepped out of the place that it arrived in as the T-X walked down the street. The as the T-x as naked as It appears walked across the street as it spotted a Lesbian bar that was on they opposite side of the road. There the T-X came to the as there were other women outside as they were amazed to see a naked woman was coming towards them. Then the T-X stood there as women outside thought to themselves "why on earth is this woman doing walking the street naked" said one of the women. Not knowing that it was a T-X the women by the bar outside looked at her naked body as The T-X stood there stood outside the bar looking examined the woman and there clothes. One lady said to the T-X "hey sexy not bad" then The T-X replied in saying "hey Sexy" as the Tx examined the women and there clothes carefuly.

Did the T-X went into the lesbian bar to get cothes? or was she stopped?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)