More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Uwe37073 Uwe37073

Which Storyline?

Naughty Lessons (Daddy/Daughter/Daughter‘s Friends)

"Dad...Daaaaaaaaad" I hear the excited voice of our daughter in front of the bedroom. Astonished, I immediately look at my wife, who is lying to my left and looks at me just as irritated.

"Daaaaaaaddddddyyyyy..." she calls again and without waiting for a further reaction from me or her mother, she already opens the bedroom door and storms wildly into the only slightly lit room.

"Liiiiiiillllly" exclaims her mother slightly indignant after our 18-year-old daughter stopped in front of our double bed.

"Sorry mom, but we need dad urgently... erm he has to help us" says Lilly, her voice trembling with excitement, and she brushes her long blond hair off her face and now glares at me intensely with her green eyes.

"Lilly, it's getting late and we were about to go to bed" I say in a calm voice, glancing sideways to see that it's only 10:00 p.m. on a Saturday night.

"But dad, I and my friends need you for a moment. I promise it won't be long" she pleads in reply, pouting heartwarmingly.

Only now do I look more closely at my daughter, who is still fixing me with her eyes. In the meantime, she has tamed her long blond hair, which almost reaches her hips, and now it no longer hangs in front of her sweet face. Similar to my beloved wife, Lilly has a pretty, slightly oval face, with expressive green eyes and full, sensual lips. As she is still breathing heavily, I can clearly see her medium-sized breasts moving up and down clearly from her very slim body under the thin, tight pink shirt. Looking a little deeper, I see that she is otherwise only wearing short shorts that reveal her long model-like legs, which raise her to a good 175cm in height.

"Honey, what should your father do for you?" my wife asks in a calm voice, so that I direct my examining look back to Lilly's face, which is now turned to my wife Ramona.

"Um... well, my friends and I asked each other several questions related to the male gender...mhhhhm well, and because the internet bothered us a bit, Leonie asked if my father could enlighten us" says my daughter in a sweet, soft voice and I clearly see how her cheeks have now turned reddish.

"Lilly darling are you sure that your father should do it then? Didn't you have something like that at school?” my wife asks our daughter in a voice that is still soft and understanding.

"Yeah...but that wasn't really good, you know? We're just very unsure about that and the big prom is next week and we're just very nervous...please mum, let dad help us” begs Lilly and now looks at me pleadingly.

"Well, I don't know..." I say quietly and look at Ramona, who raises an eyebrow slightly.

“Hmm… honey maybe you should help our daughter and her friends. Better with you than believing anything on the internet” my wife says to me.

"Are you sure?" I ask uncertainly. At the same time, a few wild thoughts go through my head as three young, inexperienced 18-year-old girls bombard me wildly with sex questions.

“Of course, Lilly and her friends will only ask you a few questions. Right Lilly?” Ramona asks our now silent daughter, who only looks at us both.

"Yeah, just a few questions" she says sheepishly, and I can see her avoiding eye contact with us. But my wife doesn't seem to have gotten this and now gently strokes my cheek.

"So you don't see any reason to worry" Ramona says softly and gives me a quick kiss on my now dry lips.

"Okay, okay...but only half an hour" I say grumpily and swing myself out of the warm bed in one fluid movement, so that I'm standing in front of Lilly, only dressed in long pajama bottoms and an old white t-shirt.

"Thanks Daddy" she says immediately and without warning presses me against her young, tight body so that for a brief moment I can feel her bra-less breasts on my chest.

"Thank you darling" says my wife after our daughter has let go of me and gives me an encouraging smile.

"Yes, yes...you owe me something" I call over my shoulder, still laughing, while I follow Lilly out of our shared bedroom. My eyes slide briefly to my daughter's tight little buttocks, which is striding along in front of me, dancing with joy.

"Ohhhh you were able to persuade your father" I hear a familiar woman's voice a minute later as I enter the living room with my daughter in tow. I immediately feel a little nervous when I feel the eyes of two young women who are already waiting for me.

What will happen next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)