More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Josukay Josukay

What Does Dodger Think To Do

Naughty At Home

"There's plenty of ways to have fun" she thought to herself. Soon Dodger was rummaging through her drawers for sex toys, she takes out a vibrator, butt plug and 10 inch black dildo "long time no see" she says sucking the dildos head with a pop. Next dodger lays back in her chair and turns on her computer and goes onto pornhub, she spots a pretty sexy thumbnail of a girl opening the door to the pizza guy while naked "hmmm bit cliche" she thinks to herself. Reminded of her playboy shoot she decides to click and watch it.

Dodger begins by teasing her clit through her cotton nickers with her vibrator on low pulse, she rubs her newly enlarged tits and lets out a sweet soft moan. "mmff fuck lets get the action going Jesus" she fast forwards the video to the young girl getting pounded by the pizza boy "mmmm that's a good fucking bitch" she says turning her vibrator up and biting her lip. She grabs the jeweled but plug and puts it in her mouth and licks it before taking the spit covered plug out. She arches back in her seat with the vibrator pressed to her clit and slowly shoves the warm metal plug in her ass slowly pulling it back and forth teasing her ass hole.

The vibration goes through her into the butt plug stimulating both her holes cause her to erupt uncontrollably into a toe curling orgasm. "OOHHHH FUUUUUCK" she says with a deep growling moan. "Mommy needs more" she say licking the vibrator.

What happens next

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)