More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by anonymous2731 anonymous2731

What's next?

Natosha and Tana vs Natasha and Saki

Natosha is 29yo 157cm 51kg. Tana is 23yo 165cm 48kg. She is small, but brutal. It's making her horny when guys scream in pain.

Natasha is 22yo 170cm 46kg. Saki is 19yo 165cm 57kg. She is transsexual.

"I'll take the midget." Natasha said to Saki and attacked Natosha. Natosha slammed her fist as hard as she fucking could between Natasha legs. Natasha folded in half on the floor screaming like a bitch: "MY PUSSY!!! MY FUCKING PUSSY!!!". "Who is midget now, crybaby?" Natosha asked her sarcastically.

Tana attacked Saki. She pressed Saki on the fence, hold her neck with one hand and twisted her testicles with other hand. Saki couldn't scream for mercy, cause Tana was holding her neck. When Saki face went all red, Tana let go of her neck and balls. Saki fell down and cried about how much her balls hurt.

Natosha took off her panties, kneel over Natasha head and pressed Natasha face into her own pussy. Natosha eyes bulged out and she screams in pleasure when Natasha tongue started circling around her clit. When she cum and stood up, Natasha face was all wet. She made Natosha cum pretty intensively. "Let's see how much you like me." Natosha told her. She lift Natasha up and started furiously fingering her, while her thumb circle around Natasha clit. Natasha needed less than 90 seconds to folded over Natosha arm, grab her wrist and squeal that she cum. "I guess this midget pussy is really made you horny. You wouldn't cum that fast is you weren't enjoying pleasuring me." said Natosha with big smirk. Natasha face became red from embarrassment.

Meanwhile Tana was facefucking Saki. Saki hitting Tana thighs to Tana to let go of her hair. Tana doesn't care, she was really enjoying slamming her cock in the Saki throat. Tana cock is not big, but still enough to reach Saki throat. Saki finally somehow pushed Tana away and vomit. Tana turned Saki on the belly into her own vomit and fucked Saki ass. She was way too horny to stop. When she filled Saki ass with cum, she finally let her go.

Natosha and Tana go into next round.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)