More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CorazonCalido CorazonCalido

Next

Nathan and Jean discuss their future in the train [Handholding]

Jean tightened and stretched her legs - as much as the train's seat allowed her to. It was very early in the morning and she wasn't used to wake up so soon, because she had been throughly enjoying her summe vacations in bed. She wasn't, however, as sleepy as Nathan, whose eyes involuntarily closed every few seconds.

-You are such a sleepyhead - Jean playfully attacked.
-Look who's talking... You couldn't stop yawning this morning.
-Hahaha, you can't even keep your eyes open!

Nathan was bravely fighting to keep himself awake, but he was losing the battle.

-Oh, dude. I had been thinking for months about the day we would finally move together, and now I'm going to sleep through it! - Nathan complained.
-There's no need to be so negative. It's very early in the morning, and If we're going to have something from now on, it's time to be together.

Jean dedicated a very sweet smile to Nathan, who couldn't help but to blush.

-Nathan.
-Y-yes? - her sudden serious tone froze his skin.
-Will you be... Will you be my....
-... ....Tell me.
-Will you be my pillow? - Jean displayed a heavy smile again as she pronounced the phrase.
-Of course I wi-!... Ah? ...Ah. Yes, of course.
-Thank you!

And she laid her head on his shoulder, as much as the train seats allowed her to. Nathan's tension dispelled as fast as it had appeared. However, unlike Jean, he wouldn't sleep during that travel anymore. He softly took his sleeping girlfriend's hand, and started to think about how silly his face had surely been.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)