More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by sexy_pants sexy_pants

Who and where?

Nathan Frances, asexual man

Nathan was sitting calmly, watching the latest episode of his favorite sitcom when the voice chimed in his mind. ? Anyone, anywhere? What?

He sat up for a while, thinking on it. Was his mind playing tricks on him?

But no, he realized, it was real. He could violate any woman he wished, and nobody would resist, in fact they would all actually collaborate! He was startled at the possibilities.

The whole world knew, somehow, unconsciously, that he had this power. People wouldn't acknowledge it, it almost seemed like a power both too awesome and terrible to bear, but everyone knew. It was undeniable.

However, ever since he was in middle school, he knew he was different than his red-blooded friends. He had no wish to participate in sex, nor much of a desire to engage in romance either. There was a small circle of friends and he was content to leave it at that.


Seventy-three years later, during his morning jog, Nathan tripped. While he had always kept in shape, the injury was too much for his aged body. A passer-by called an ambulance, but despite their best efforts, the man had suffered too severe an injury. After making his decision, he held a final meeting with some close friends, the nurses removed from the ventilator, and he expired soon after.

The End

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)