More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by augy6666 augy6666

Whom is she?

Natasha

He turns around and see Natasha Kournikova. Natasha was was athletic person in the school, she was part of the tennis team. She had short golden blonde hair and would often wear a t-shirt and shorts to accentuate here legs and breast size when she was not wearing her school uniform.

She is a former foreign exchange student that initially came from Russia, when she first came to the country a decade ago, it was him that she spent time with her and stood up to the teasing she endured. As time passed, the roles were in reverse even though they drifted apart as she became very popular and her loved playing tennis and he was more into gaming. She would even protect him from bullying. She had gain a strong affection toward him that blossomed into a crush, but he did not notice. So when she found out, it was him, she did not need any coaxing from the advisors, she even had the biggest grin after she found out.

He watches the blonde glaring at him and says, "Are we ready for the medical evaluation."

She leads him to the medical center and then disappears. After the evaluation, he is told to report to one of the rooms. When he enters the room, he sees Natasha fully dressed. She says, "Arnold, I am so happy that it is you. But I have to tell something about the women in my family, well it is the secret fetish."

What is she going to tell you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)