More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by fflover58 fflover58

What's next?

Natalie

Natalie: 5 foot 9 with long blonde hair tied back in a ponytail. Very skinny and the leader of the group. She is intelligent and knows how to keep the peace. Narrow size 9 feet with pink polish on them.

By the time the girls had chosen their rooms and unpacked all their stuff, the sun had fallen from the sky. Natalie was the first to excuse herself to bed, exhausted from the all the hard labor that she couldn’t ask someone else to do for her. The skinny blonde threw herself on the bed and laid down on the semi comfortable mattress.

“What a day,” she said to herself, glad to be finally off her feet. Next, she slipped off her white wedges to relieve her tired feet. Her long narrow feet had red marks over where the straps had been tight. Admiring her pink polished nails she had done, Natalie wished she had at least brought a massager along with her. Previously, her boyfriend Marcus would give her foot rub whenever she pleased. However, she dumped the asshole when it became obvious he was checking out a particular girl that Natalie hated.

In fact, moving out here for the summer was to get away from him. Despite how creepy, dark and dingy this place was, Natalie felt it was an improvement over Marcus. She longed for a chance to rethink her life and still be around her favorite people at the same time. All the girls were cool with a summer getaway, though getting Katy to finally agree took some work.

It was only about 10 pm, and Natalie wanted to relax a little. She took out a bottle of cheap wine and her glass. The best part about her room was it had a balcony, so the young women went outside to drink and stargaze before hitting the sack. A pleasant breeze welcomed her outside, and she sat on the folding chair she brought up from the car. Natalie put her long legs up on the small table next to the chair and relaxed.

“Not a bad way to spend my first night here,” she thought to herself, taking a sip of her drink. “If only I had some scotcheroos this would be perfect.”

The moment was rudely interrupted by a knock at the door. Natalie reluctantly got up and walked across the cold wood floor, still barefoot. She opened the door to find Jenny standing in the door with a worried expression. The lovely dirty blonde girl was usually a bit more enthusiastic, dressed in a over sized university tee as her pajamas and pink slippers on her feet.

“Hey Nat, I hope I’m not interrupting anything, but I got scared,” Jenny said, her voice shaking. “This place just gives me the creeps. I can’t tell if that moaning sound is the wind against the house, or Katy thinking about her next oversized man crush.”

Jenny wanted in, but would Natalie let her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)