More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Douchebag Douchebag

Whom should he speak with first?

Natalie

“Natalie, can I speak with you for a minute in my office?” you say as you eye the blonde’s cute ass in her tight pencil skirt.  Before she even had a chance to respond you quickly turned and walked towards the private office.

“Yes Sir, I will be right there.”  Natalie responded with a slightly nervous glance over her shoulder. Closing her window and walking over to your desk, Natalie had a feeling this wasn’t going to be good. Little did she know just what you had in store for her.

Holding open the door allowed you another chance to appreciate the tight young college student’s body.  From the ground up you couldn’t help notice the gorgeous sculpted legs rising up to the cutest bubble butt you had ever seen.  Hours and hours spent at the track and the gym did wonders for this goddess’ figure.  Her tits that would fit perfectly in your hands, and they filled out her white blouse perfectly. Her business attire did nothing to hide the fact that her body was made for hard, fast, rough sex.

“Is there something wrong, Mr. Doe?” The co-ed asked anxiously.  Whoops, apparently you have been staring at her a bit too long.  You breathe a dramatic sigh as you sit down behind your large wooden desk.

“Well, I called you in here to talk about your performance, Natalie.  I have noticed you coming in to work late on more than one occasion, and that is simply not acceptable young lady.”

“I am so sorry, Sir!  Coach has been keeping us late recently.  My car broke down last month and I don’t have the money to fix it so I have been taking the bus.  I need this job in order to pay for my car payments.  Please don’t fire me, Sir!”

You can see tears starting to well in her eyes, and know that you have her.

Be a nice boss, or a mean boss?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)