More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Which celeb you would select?

Natalie Portman

There's really only one option, the girl who's been your #1 crush for most of your life. And as luck would have it, supposedly your friend has a cousin who has a friend who knows Natalie's agent, at least that's what he's always said.

Not that you ever planned to do anything with that. You never wanted to ask someone to arrange a meeting so Natalie could meet yet another fat, horny fan. But now things have changed. Everything has changed. You call your friend and get his cousin's number then you call the cousin and get his friend's number then you call the friend and get the agent's number. You also tell all of them to send you naked pictures of their girlfriends, because why not?

Then you talk to Natalie's agent. "Tell her it's the most prestigious new charity about empowerment for actresses in the industry." Natalie loves bullshit things like that, you think. You give him the address and tell him to insist. He says he will. You know exactly where your meeting needs to take place, a nice, abandoned lot in Burbank. That evening.

You get there early, your heart pounding. You can't believe this is really happening. A black car pulls up and Natalie gets out of it wearing a cute, flowing green dress. She looks around very skeptically. After all there's nothing there. Then she sees you and she almost winces, as if she's just repulsed by your sight.

"Ummm... is something happening here tonight?" Natalie asks.

"Oh yes, something is happening here tonight." you answer holding up the watching so it makes the requisite noise.

"What do you want from me?" For a moment you think Natalie is being defensive, that she's figured out your poor intentions. But then you realize she's just asking because at the moment, she has only one purpose... to obey.

You say the first thing that pops into your head. The first idea of many, you figure. "I want to watch you masturbate."

Natalie nods, reaches under her dress an slides a little black thong down off her legs. Then she turns around, bends over and flashes you her asshole and her slit, which is already wet, as she runs her finger through it and starts to rub.

What a lovely sight, you think, getting hard instantly. She adds another finger, now she has two fingers rubbing at her increasingly drenched twat. You want to drop your pants immediately and shove yourself inside her. But you're in the middle of the sidewalk.

So instead you say "Harder." And Natalie listens, rubbing at herself harder and harder and faster and faster. Her whole body gyrates.

You scoff at her obedience. What a great moment this is. "I bet you're not used to rubbing yourself off for random men on the street" you say, half-rhetorical. But Natalie answers.

What does she say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)