More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kingkhan19 kingkhan19

What's next?

Natalie, stuck working the graveyard shift at a party store

Originally written by quesarito at writing.com

Natalie let out another sigh as she stood behind the counter of the Scare Central Party Store. It was Halloween night, and while her friends were out having fun and going to all the great parties being held that night, she was stuck at work, waiting on customers she was certain were not going to show.

Natalie, at 20 years old, still loved the night more than any other day of the year. She enjoyed the scares, the creativity, and of course, dressing up. This Halloween was no exception. She was dressed in a costume she had made herself, as what she called a Victorian Vampire. She wore a black top with red leather straps wrapped around it just under the bust, complete with mesh, bunched sleeves to give it a little more flair. While no cleavage was shown, it was clear from the tightness of the top she was proudly showing off her size C bust. Her skirt was a mix of black and red satin trim, carefully ruffled into a classy look. The skirt stopped at mid thigh, showing off her long fishnet stocking clad legs with a pair of black heels to help show them off more. To complete the look, she had a red mini top hat placed upon her pixie cut, raven hair. Even if she wasn't out partying, she couldn't have let that costume go to waste.

“Some night, huh...” Her co-worker walked into the store. “Sorry I'm late, needed to get into costume.”

“No worries, Angie.” Natalie looked over at the 26 year old blonde, who in contrast to herself, had gone with a lazy approach to dressing. Angie wore a simple dalmatian onesie and black converses. The woman's golden locks spilled from the costume's hood, which naturally sported floppy ears at the top. “Nice costume.”

“Hey, the boss likes us wearing the merchandise.” Angie shrugged. “And this is the most comfortable thing I could find.” She walked over to counter to examine Natalie's costume closely. “Went all out this year I see.”

“It was supposed to be for going out partying tonight. But we see how that turned out.”

“Yeah, I was supposed to watch some horror movies with my boyfriend. Amazing how everyone else suddenly got sick on us.”

“They'll all be sick tomorrow... with hangovers...” Natalie shook her head as she walked around from behind the counter. “Can you watch the register a bit? I need to use the bathroom.”

“Take you time.” Angie said as she took Natalie's place. “Not like anyone's stopping by tonight.”

Natalie made her way towards the backroom door. She thought about how boring that night was going to be. How her Halloween would more and likely lack any kind of thrills or scares. It didn't cross her mind how wrong she would be.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)