More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by fflover58 fflover58

Jenny wanted in, but would Natalie let her?

Natalie invited Jenny in

"Fine, you can come on in," Natalie said reluctantly.

"Oh thanks Nattie! I seriously love you right now!" Jenny said, and she rushed into the room, jumping on the mattress.

Natalie sighed. She wanted to be alone for the first night, but apparently it was Jenny-sitting time instead. Knowing her friend was easily scared, Natalie felt she should have realized this would happen.

"You know Jenny," Natalie said, taking a seat next to Jenny on the bed, "Alli would probably be ok with sharing a room with you. I mean, that's what you've done since freshman year right?"
Jenny shook her head. "Alli wants to have a room to herself this time. I think she's tired of me."

"What? Alli tired of you? That's silly," Natalie replied back, honestly knowing the pair were inseparable.

"But it's true!" Jenny snapped back, starting to get red in the face. "I asked her and she flat out told me no! She slammed the door in my face and wouldn't open up!"

Then, Jenny buried her face in Natalie's pillow. "I don't know what I said! She just seemed to want to be alone, and she wouldn't give me a reason."

Jenny began to cry, to Natalie's surprise. It wasn't the first time she had seen her friend cry, but not so suddenly.

"You really are scared, aren't you Jenny?" she asked, now concerned for her friend.
All Jenny did was nodded her head, still in the pillow bawling her eyes out.

Natalie thought to herself for a moment. "What's going on with Alli? This doesn't sound like her at all. I get that Jenny is a big baby, but seriously?" She knew she had to do something....

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)