More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Drake G. Reaper Drake G. Reaper

Which Universe are the contestants pulled from?

Naruto

Slowly rousing herself to consciousness Hinata finds herself in a rather sparse apartment she wonders how she found herself here. The last thing she remembers was that she and Naruto were out on a date then there was darkness and now she's here. Wherever here is moving her body feels really off pushing herself off the bed Hinata is surprised by the sight before her in the mirror. She is wearing a pink bean-shaped outfit like that of a mascot but her massive breasts quickly dissuade her that this is far from normal. Bringing her long floppy arms in front of her she finds she can fully move them but they are rather slow and clumsy.

"I see you are awake Ms. Hyuuga the game shall be starting soon." A voice tells Hinata.

"What's going on here what's happened to me?" Hinata asks.

"Simple Ms. Hyuuga you are the newest contestant for our game simply play and win." The voice replies.

"And what do I get for winning?" Hinata asks taking a step forward unfortunately her much smaller legs cause her to fall over.

"You win the chance to return to normal Ms. Hyuuga and to return home." The voice tells Hinata.

Hinata pushes herself off the ground attempting to balance on her stubby little legs getting a face full of her giant breasts wasn't fun. Her door clicks open slowly waddling her way out her room Hinata is greeted by the sight of others just like her giant tits, big long floppy arms, short stubby legs, bean-shaped bodies, and a multitude of colors. Recognizing some of her friends from there outfits on their bean bodies and stretched over there massive tits.

"Ino, Sakura it's so good to see you have you seen any of our other friends?" Hinata asks.

"Sorry Hinata you're the first I've seen besides Ino here." Sakura replies.

"I might've seen Naruto or a few others but I'm not sure with these ridiculous bodies we have now." Ino says complaining.

"That's fine well I apparently have a game to get too." Hinata waves goodbye for now as she makes her way towards where she'll be brought to her very first game of Fall Girls/Herms Ultimate Knockout Sextravaganza.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)