More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by josh123313 josh123313

Either way he's enslaved, so which will it be the easy way or the masochistic route?

Naruto the willing

Naruto looked at Sakura and then Ino then looked back at Sakura. "Sakura, do you have a pen?" Naruto asked causing their smiles to grow wider. "Sure, Naruto, here you go," Sakura said as she picked up a pen from on top of her desk then handed it off to Naruto. Naruto read the contract and it said that if the owner wanted to add a co-owner they would be able to at anytime as well as the usual slavery stuff where he forgoes all rights to possessions and wealth to his master.

Naruto signed his name where he needed to and then Sakura did the same. "Good boy, Naruto," Sakura said patting her new 's head. "Good job Sakura, just be sure to loan him out to me sometime OK?" Ino asked with a confident smile. Naruto looked at both of them with a confused look on his face. "Here's the deal, Naruto. I'm in the process of getting a bigger place with Ino, and in doing so I'm going to loan you to her, maybe before we move and if we do move, you'll have a second Mistress you live with," Sakura explained. "Yep, it may also be legal since if you looked at the contract which I know you did, I am legally able to become a co-owner if your Mistress allows it, but we won't do it until we actually move," Ino said with a smirk.

"OK, Naruto, I'm going to lay down some ground rules before you open more of your presents. Rule 1 you will obey any and all orders we give you unless Ino's conflicts with mine until she's able to be your co-owner. Rule 2, you will be sent to Ino if you are particularly bad for punishment," Sakura said as Naruto looked straight at Ino. "I'm a little more sadistic than Sakura, but at the same point I'll make sure the punishment's fair while Sakura vents out her anger and disappointment, but that's only if you make her so pissed that she'll use you as a punching bag," Ino explained as she ruffled Naruto's hair.

"Rule 4, don't run away, if you run away and me to track you down....well, let's just say you'll have me, Ino, and all of our female friends to deal with," Sakura explained with a ice cold stare that sent shivers right down to Naruto's core. "But, we know you won't do that, I mean Sakura all but proclaimed her love for you," Ino said with a smirk. "Alright, Naruto go ahead and open your other gifts," Sakura said trying to ignore her friend's taunt. Naruto nodded and went to the large purple wrapped present and with a few tears opened to reveal a padded cage that was big enough for him to lay down in.

"Well, I'm mostly going to keep you in there for nights when I don't come home, for those times I'll ask either Ino or one of our Kunoichi friends to come here and lock you up for me in which case you'll summon a shadow clone to lock the door when they leave since I left the cage open to use jutsu in but you can't use jutsu on the cage itself, go ahead, try to use a shadow clone to unlock it," Sakura explained that smile of hers. Naruto used the shadow clone jutsu and made the clone try to unlock the door only for the clone to dispel upon touching the bars.

"I had to pay a lot for that feature," Sakura said with a laugh. Naruto went to the gift wrapped chest and opened it to find first some clothes that were around his size only the shirt was red with the Haruno symbol on it and some purple shorts with the Yamanaka clan symbol on the ass. "We're burning the clothes you're wearing tomorrow, so we had to get you new one's in order for you to go outside for walks," Ino said as she quickly undressed Naruto down to his boxers. Naruto flushed with embarrassment upon being stripped down to his boxers and seen bare by two extremely attractive girls.

Naruto wanted to hurry this up so he went back to the chest and found a leash that can be connected to his collar, as well as gloves and knee pads which were obviously going to protect him during walks. At the bottom he found a couple of books which were about cooking and massaging mostly. "Yep, we're going to treat you very well, Naruto. We also still have some pull with Kakashi Sensei so as to help keep your dream alive, if we can't we'll still work towards it only I'll do the heavy lifting for you so as to do things right," Sakura said with a chipper smile.

Ino yawned as she looked at the clock. "Oh shit, it's that time already?! Sakura, I'd love to stay and play with our , but I've gotta go home, just make sure to send him my way this weekend alright," Ino said as she got herself back together and left. Sakura took off her socks then presented her feet to Naruto with an expectant smile. "Lick my feet Naruto, prove you know your place," Sakura ordered. "Yes, Mistress," Naruto said as he got down on all fours and his nose crinkled at the smell. "Ugh, Sakura, your feet stink, isn't there anything else I could do?" Naruto pleaded. Sakura put a finger to her lip acting like she's trying to think of something.

"Nope, lick my feet before I get angry, ," Sakura said in a overly sweet voice that promised pain. Naruto sighed there wasn't anything he could do, he wasn't fond of feet by any means especially dirty ones. "I don't feel you licking," Sakura sang interrupting Naruto's thoughts and he quickly started licking Sakura's left foot. "Ah, good , now, I'm going to sit on the bed and observe your foot licking abilities," Sakura said as she led Naruto to the bed while he kept trying to keep his tongue on the rancid foot. He licked the top and sole of the foot until he was sure he was finished and was about to go to the other foot when Sakura chimed in. "Ah, ah, ah, you didn't finish, lick between my toes, Naruto," Sakura said pushing Naruto back into the foot he was just working on with her other foot.

Naruto mentally groaned. He DID not want to lick up the gunk and toe jam in between Sakura's feet. But,he knew he didn't have a choice and didn't want to anger his new master before a day even passed. So he gulped and started licking in between Sakura's toes. He licked and instantly gagged on the gunk. Sakura saw his reaction and looked down with a concerned expression. "Naruto, are you OK?" Sakura asked in a comforting tone. After the fit was over he was breathing heavily. "Yeah...Mistress...I'm fine," he lied trying to ensure Sakura didn't feel bad.

Sakura saw what he was doing, he was trying to put on a brave face for her. "Naruto wait here, I'll be back in a few minutes," Sakura ordered as she left the room. She quickly went into the bathroom and took a quick shower. She still wanted him to lick her feet but she didn't want him to throw up or get sick from licking her feet, especially between her toes. She then got out of the shower and put on some pajamas before finally heading back to her .

"OK, Naruto, resume licking, I'm sure you won't gag this time," Sakura said with a soft smile. Naruto continued licking between her toes and found the taste to be a lot better. After a few minutes he finished. "OK, Naruto, go ahead and switch feet, give that one a quick licking then come to bed with me," Sakura ordered with a smile and a blush. Naruto did as ordered then Sakura ordered him to stop and patted the spot next to her on the bed which Naruto eagerly laid down in. Sakura then latched onto him and embraced him. "Go ahead and use a clone to turn off the lights and lock the door," Sakura suggested. Naruto did so and while the clone did the tasks Sakura felt like talking.

"Naruto?" Sakura asked in a bit of a tired voice. "Hm?" What could be on her mind, she already said she pretty much loved him, what else is there? "I'd like to get another thing out of the way before we go to sleep, even if I can't get you in as Hokage, even if I have to become Hokage in your stead, I will always have you come on missions with me," Sakura said nuzzling into Naruto. It was a good thing it was dark, cause Naruto had the biggest blush in his life on his face. Sakura pretty much all but confirmed she was going to try and keep him as a ninja as long as she can just to make him happy.

All he could think of that night was how lucky he was that his ideal goddess decided to enslave him and even care for him like she did.

A/N: So, nearly 300 views within around 2 or 3 days, amazing as far as I'm concerned. Now, from here I'll create a couple of branches. I will throw in some action sequences soon as well just to break the monotony of Naruto's enslaved life. (Lucky bastard) Anyway, I just wanted to say thank you for the favorites, likes, and views. *Bows*

Is Sakura there when he wakes up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)