More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LewdUnion LewdUnion

Next time, on dragon ball Z

Naruto Makes Changes

Naruto found a bench and began writing in his new book.

'Naruto Uzumaki is the smartest ninja alive.'

He looked around before mumbling. "Well I don't feel any smarter, and I still don't know how I should really use this book.."

It shouldn't come to a surprise to any of you that reality warping with a vague statement won't always get you what you want. As Naruto walked through the village, many things stood out to him as bizarre, but it wasn't until he got home that he figured it out.

"Everyone around me got dumber!" Naruto quickly scratched out his earlier command in the notebook, and it dissapeared.

"..."

"..."

"... GOT IT!" Naruto jumped up, moving to his desk to write into the book.

'Naruto Uzumaki will become smarter and smarter until he is the smartest ninja alive over the course of the next minute.' Naruto placed the dot at the end of the sentence and nearly fell over in pain. His head felt like it was on fire, and he could feel himself going over every memory he had ever made, fully understanding and contemplating every detail in every moment with an uncanny precision. Once the minute ended he felt cool, and several things became clear to him. How his behavior up until this point had been childish, how that had turned Sakura off, why everyone underestimated him, and how he could turn things around.

Naruto went back to the book.

'The Universe Records of Impending Greatness and the Pendant of Power are owned by Naruto Uzumaki.' This should help in the long run.

'Items owned by Naruto Uzumaki cannot be destroyed, made unusable, stolen, or hidden from their owner. Knowledge of these items whereabouts and the ability to summon them to their owner is always available to Naruto Uzumaki.' This will protect the items and make sure Naruto can always use them.

'Only Naruto can use items he owns unless he gives express permission.' Just incase someone still manages to get close enough to write in the book.

'Naruto Uzumaki has memories prior to any change made through The Universe Records of Impending Greatness, as well as the new modified memories.'

'Jiraiya of the Hidden Leaf doesn't want the book back, thinking it's better if Naruto keeps it.' Naruto didn't like the idea of changing people, but he also needed to make sure Jiraiya never expected the book back.

'Tsunade of the Hidden Leaf believes the book to be useless, so she offered Naruto the Pendant of Power, instead.'

'Tsunade of the Hidden Leaf gave Sakura Haruno a bracelet, before sending Naruto out to explain what the bracelet does. The bracelet is called the Bracelet of Power, and was a gift from Jiraiya, based on the Pendant of Power, the bracelet uses the users sexual fantasies to empower the wearer, both physically and their Jutsu. It is capable of more raw power than the Pendant, but is harder to use, making it a challenge for Sakura to overcome.' Naruto felt bad about the "Bitch Buster" prank from earlier, so he decided to give her something actually useful, while also being perverted enough to be funny.

Naruto sat back. This was the beginning. He could go anywhere from here. He had always wanted to become Hokage, well, with a single sentence, he could have it! Naruto pushed the thought away. 'That wouldn't be fun.' Naruto kept thinking, eventually settling on one final change for tonight.

'Naruto Uzumaki has the ability to come back to this time, named "Point A", dying will automatically activate this ability, bringing him back to this moment in time. Naruto can activate this ability by saying "Revert to Point A" out loud, if he is made unable to speak, Naruto can think "I give up on my dream to become Hokage in this life." At which point, his heart will stop beating and he will fall , before dying.' As morbid as this addition was, Naruto was a ninja, and it was always possible to encounter an enemy he cannot beat.

Naruto closed the book and lied down in bed with a sigh. He had been given a book of incredible, reality shattering power, and he hadn't done anything except prank Sakura, feel back for said prank, give her something useful, and set precautions. Thinking back, all of this was incredibly new to Naruto, he shrugged it off as an effect of being much smarter.

Naruto closed his eyes, as a gentle wind pushed through his room, coaxing him to sleep.

What The Morning Brings

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)