More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Spyash2 Spyash2

What character will you choose?

Naruto - he IS the main character after all.

Naruto's blue eyes stared in astonishment at the orange furred clawed hands. He parted his hands to get a good look at himself. Instead of a human body, his eyes were met with the physique of a 7ft tall orange furred anthropomorphic nine-tailed fox with a pussy destroying 15-inch cock and testicles the size of a human fist.

Everything started out normal enough. He and his perverted mentor Jiraiya had been travelling across the Elemental Nations on a two and a half year training trip as to prepare himself for the Akatsuki. But then out of nowhere, a strange-looking mist appeared and they inhaled it before they could stop themselves.

The next thing he knew, both himself and Jiraiya started coughing as they fell to their knees. Their clothes tore and shredded from their bodies as they transformed into beasts. Him into a 7ft tall anthro fox and Jiraiya into a human-sized toad. After Jiraiya had finished transforming into a giant toad, he had simply lost all sense of reason and abandoned his transformed student as he leapt over the highest trees opposite of where he and Naruto were going.

Naruto was still in shock when he had left him, and by the time the transformed teenager had come back to his senses, Jiraiya was long gone.

After several minutes of searching, panicking and cursing for his missing mentor, Naruto stopped and took a deep breath to calm himself. Panicking won't solve anything. In fact, doing just that would make things worse instead of better.

Naruto closed his eyes and muttered, "If I remember right, I'm near ____ __no Sato. Maybe there's someone there who can help me!"

Takigakure? Kumogakure? Or Iwagakure?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)