More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DragonKinght25 DragonKinght25

Where does it land, who gets the item and what is it?

Naruto, Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto was heart broken plain and simple as he walked home. Recently Sakura his crush has been more cruel to him then usually do to the fact that he has yet to retrieve Sasuke successfully. And isn't like he wasn't trying, do to the fact the Kakashi-sensei had focused all of his time on Sasuke and that Prevy Sage had been to busy peeping to teach himuch expet to use the Nine Tails power he hadn't really progressed much in trems of power. He was at least glad he did some secret training with the Kyuubi, surprise he and the vixen got along. Not only that she can access his sense and he would free her once he was skilled enough to so he wouldn't die in the process and he can use her chakra. Plus he would undo the First Hokage mistake for pawning of her Bijuu sisters by freeing them without killing their host in the process. He had hoped by being his fathers student that he would learn about sealing but that was a bust so know he had to find another route. It was then that a falling object hit him in the head.

He wakes up to see?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)