More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by oooooohus62 oooooohus62

Who does he cast the spell on?

Narcissa Malfoy

Narcissa Malfoy, mother of your school boy rival Darco and wife to the newly imprisoned Lucuis. Harry decides it is time to get even with the family that has caused him some much trouble for the last seven years.

Harry makes his way to Malfoy Manor. Gates had been open and the front door is unlocked as Harry pushes his way into the house under his cloak.

Harry work his way though the house as all seems quite. He slowly moves upstairs after not running into anyone on the ground floor. Harry teaches a long hallway leading to what must be bedrooms. Harry looks at a window in one of the first rooms and sees Draco outside sitting in the garden in the backyard. Harry moves slowly down the hall checking each room. Harry reaches the final room and the door is cracked. Harry can see Narcissa move to the bed. Harry slowly pushes his way into the room.

Narcissa looks up at towards the door as she doesn't remember the door being open that far she moves to close the door. Harry strps past Narcissa and can see her wand sitting on the night stand week out of reach. He turns to her, "Summa Servus!" A faint blue light emmits from the tip of Harry's wand and washes over Narcissa as she turns back towards Harry after closing the door. Her face goes blank for only a second and then a small grin spreads across her face as Harry takes off his cloak.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)