More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Kwan0524 Kwan0524

While walking in the Logue town.....

Nami

Jun was walking down the street was and found girl =, hair dyed with orange complaining with store owner. It seemed like she was not satisfied with the price of whatever she was going to buy. Jun butted in and asked Nami.

"What is going on here?"

Nami looked at jun scanning up and down. She gave a look. Jun then stepped back a bit to try to solve a problem. He then looked at the store manager and asked.

"ummm, how about a contest?"

Manager asked with curiosity.

"What kind of contest?"

Jun explained all the way through.

"You know, who is more durable. First, you take all off your cloth then grab your nipple and squeeze them. First one to make a moaning sound loses."

Manager looked at Jun with a proud look.

"Ha! That's easy."

Then she looked at Nami to answer.

"Right on, I'll do anything to get on these clothes."

They both took off their clothing.

They both pinched their nipples until one of them made a sound, but they were too good at it. Also they seemed to be enjoying it. So there wasn't any progress there, so Jun tried to make a change.

"Okay, girls, it has been 20 minutes, but no winner. Let's change it up a bit."

Nami with upset face said with full of irritation.

"Huh? What do you suggest then?"

"Hmmm, Let's see, how about who can give boob job and make a guy cum first?"

Nami and manager paused for a bit and nodded. Jun chose one random guy and sent to manager and as for Jun, he walked up to Nami.

"Okay, you can begin."

Right after Jun finished his sentence, they both unzipped their pants and put their cock between their boobs.

They started to rub against it to warm up. Fine ass boobs slipping through Jun's cock. It was wonderful feeling and astounding view.

Jun got so excite, he made a moaned.

"Uh! Ugh!"

"I see you like it, let's get to the next level."

(Author's note: sorry for the non One piece Gif, I couldn't find the decent one)

She started to lick Jun's tip of his cock and rub them at the same time. This went quite awhile to make Jun cum so bad, but just when Jun was about to cum, there was manager's voice.

"Yes! I did it! I made this random guy cum!"

Right when Nami was going to look the other way the cum Jun ejaculated spread making Nami soaked with cum with a shame lost.

Nami knelt before the manager with the broken face.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)