More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NTemz730 NTemz730

Does Nami pick the paper back up?

Nami foolishly picks up the paper

Nami sighed as she looked at the glowing paper. "Oh what now?" She said picking it up and opening it. This of course, turned out to be a huge mistake. Instead of the message it had before there was now a bright blue glowing spiral in the middle. and it began to spin....

Nami tried to look away, screaming in her head to just look away! But...She couldn't... The Spiral... was just so... Pretty... THe way it flashed and spun... splashed such a pretty shade of blue... and spun... She felt a little drool down the side of her mouth as she kept staring... A voice... a handsome... sweet voice entered her mind.

That's it Nami my dear... Just stare....

"S...Stare..."

Fall deep under my spell.

"F...Fall." She repeated.

You are mine now Nami. You belong to me.

"Be....Belong." She smiled as she thought about being owned.

"You crave me. You crave my cock."

"C...Cock." She repeated and smiled bigger. She did crave him. She did crave his cock. Oh his wonderful cock! It was a greater treasure to her than some silly gold! She needed it! She felt her pussy grow wet.

Strip Nami.

"S..>Strip... Yes Master." She said as she obeyed. She kicked off her sandals and let her pants fall around her ankles, kicking them aside as well, leaving her only in her swimsuit. She undid her top, exposing her large breasts to the world and removed her bottoms.

Clothes mean nothing to you now. You don't need them. THe only clothing you will ever need is a collar and leash around your pretty neck

She looked down at the clothing in disgust. WHy had she ever worn such disgusting things? Being naked for her master was all she ever needed in this life.. Once he collared her and put her on her leash, she would be the happiest girl in the world!

Now Nami... Kneel.

"Yes Master." She said as she got down on her knees.

"This was too easy. I can't belive you fell for the very first trap of the island!" Captian Mesmer laughed as he came out of the shadows and looked down at the beautiful drooling readhead before him. He smiled and ran a hand through her hair, Making her moan in desire. "Who's a good ?"

"Me master! I am!" She said smiling up at him. Her eyes had glazed over and were had only blue spirals in them.

"And you are truly mine?"

"For all eternity master!" She said smiling. She needed him so badly. Her eyes fell down to his crotch! She needed him inside her! She needed to feel him! She needed to be fucked!

"Good girl. But you will need to prove it before I collar you." She pouted as she looked up at him. How? How could she prove to her master that she was his loving and loyal ?!

As if to answer his pants dropped before her eyes. Her eyes sparkled at the sight of his cock! It was so big and magnificent! She smiled and immidiatly knew what her master wanted. She began to stroke it hard. "Like this master?"

"Mmmm Yes... Just like that Nami. Get it nice and hard!" Mesmer moaned as the redhead stroked harder and harder and than began to suck him off. Her tounge rolling around it's shaft and tip as she gave her master a nice blowjob.

"Mmmm Yes! Just like that! You are doing well! Keep it up and you'll earn your collar!" This seemed to motivate Nami more! She needed that collar! She needed that Leesh! Thet were her only reason for being! She sucked harder and harder, longer yet faster at the same time when finally she was rewarded with a stream of hot cum pouring down her throat. She moaned out and swallowed her master's seed, Taking in every drop.

"Mmm Very good my dear." He said as she pulled away, licking her lips. "Thank you master... May... May I have my collar now?"

"You may. Raise your neck my dear."

Nami obeyed and raised her neck proudly, pushing back her long hair as her master clasped a black metal collar attached to a leash around her neck. She knew it was on for good and was never coming off. But she didn't want it to. She belonged to captain Mesmer now. Now and for all time.

"Hehe good girl. Now come along. We have a long night ahead of us." He said in a sultry voice as he led her back to his ship and to his private chambers where he fucked her over and over all night.

Nami has fallen to one of the island's traps and is now the loyal sex of Captain Mesmer. Her journey ends here.

BAD END

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)