More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bigcfnm Bigcfnm

How will I end up naked?

Naked handyman

It was a warm summer day, and i was about to spend it butt naked in front of two older ladies.

My mother in law asked me if i wanted to make a few extra dollars one day by helping her paint her friends house. Her friend is an older lady probably around 65 and lives by herself. She wanted to repaint the inside of her house and her porches. I agreed to help and me and my mother in law headed over to begin painting.

Painting can be hard work, so in order to be comfortable all im wearing is a pair of basketball shorts and a sleeveless shirt. As we're painting, i can't help but notice the ladies eyes checking me out every so often. This makes me get hard and tent the front of my shorts. I don't try to hide it either because I know they're enjoying it. Since im thinking about my boner showing, i take my mind off of my job just long enough for me to knock the paint can off of the ladder and it spills all over me. Luckily there is plastic on the floor to keep it from getting messed up, but my clothes are ruined.

My mother in law gasps and says oh my, what are we going to do. Her friend comes in with a garbage bag and tells me to strip to my undies and put my clothes in the bag, she'll take them outside and hose them off and then throw them in the wash. I then have to inform the two ladies that im not wearing any underwear. My mother in law laughs and says oops i guess you'll be getting bare naked then. Her friend chimes in and agrees, looks like you'll be finishing the job bare assed. I reluctantly agree and begin to strip butt naked. Once im naked i put my clothes in the bag and cover my penis with my hands. Her friend disappeared with the bag of clothes and now im standing naked with my mother in law. She says "it's gonna be hard to paint with both hands covering up your thing isn't it?" Yes ma'am i guess it is. With that, i turn around and point by bare butt to her, and grab a brush and get back to work.

Next thing i know i here a wolf whistle from her friend and feel a wet smack on my butt cheek. Apparently she thought it would be funny to leave a painted hand print on my bare ass. After several more hours of naked painting and teasing from the ladies, her friend offers me her shower. My mother in law says she will help scrub the paint off my bare butt. I agree and head to the bathroom with my bare hard penis bobbing around in front of me. Once im in the shower, my mother in law and her friend come in and as promised they scrub my bare naked backside clean. I get out, dry off and toss my towel in the hamper. I ask my mother in law's friend if my clothes are done yet. She then tells me she decided to just throw them out because she didn't want to mess up her machine and that ill just have to go home naked. I protest at first but realize its no use.

My mother in law walks out the door first to see if anyone is outside. Sure enough there are a few ladies that happen to be walking around the block. Instead of her telling me to wait, she speaks to the ladies and tells them there is a naked man in the house that needs to walk across the street to get in his truck and would it bother them to see that. They of course dont mind seeing me bare naked, so my mother in law steps back in and grabs me by the dick and pulls me outside. Once im outside she smacks my ass and tells me to go to the truck, she'll be right behind me. I begin my embarrassing journey to my truck with the all female audience cat calling and whistling at me the entire way.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)