More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

What nude situation does Mike get in?

Naked Mike 02: the road Home

There was Mike in the back seat of the car of both Candy and Terry's are as they where on their way home. "Hey guys, can I at least have something to cover me up? asked Mike as he was in the back seat of the car. "No Mike, your not getting nothing to wear, you still need to be comfortable with that nudity just like you were at the beach" said Candy as they continued down the road. "Come on Candy at least let Mike here put on a towel" said Terry as Candy said "no Terry honey he said to us on the beach, that he was a nudist, so he should stay that way" said Candy as Mike had , but to stay naked.

Then as Terry drove down the road, Terry looked in the front mirror of the car and saw Mike's dick as he laid in the back seat of the car, as the day that they had on the beach was a long day.

Then in hours time they had got home. On their arrival home, both Terry and Candy both got out of the car as Mike was still in the car naked as his swimming trunks are in trunk of the car. "Mike come on buddy time to get in the house" Terry said to Mike as he was still naked in the backseat of the car as he fear someone out there would glance at his nudity.

"Come on, can I at least get my trunks out of the car to wear"

"Sure" said Terry

"No you don't, don't get them Terry, you need to comfortable with nudity" said Candy.

Then Candy Terry's wife came in the backseat of the car where Mike was, as she told him, "Mike come on out the car honey and be comfortable with your nudity, just lik you on the beach today" as she rubbed Mike's thigh wanting him to get out of the car. After all the touching that Candy did to Mike's thigh, and the comforting words that she was saying to him, he finally got out of his car as they all got out of the car. Mike as he got out of the car stood right there naked in front of Terry and his wife Candy as both of them saw every part of Mike's naked body as they both saw everything that Mike had from head to toe even his dick.

There as Mike was standing in front of the car he looked all around the neighborhood as he saw if anyone would be out there walking by to see him. "relax Mike honey, there is no one around as you can see, now come in the house so that you can get a shower" said Candy as Terry said "yeah come on buddy, no one is going to see that dick of yours" as Terry said that pointing at Mike's dick.

Mike along with both of Terry and Candy now went to the house as ,Mike lead the way with both Terry and Candy followed behind him.

"Hey Mike, your checks are well tanned" said Terry

"He sure does have a cute looking butt" said Candy as both Candy and husband Terry both looked at Mike's bare bum.

Then as all three then came to the front porch door of their house, Terry then slapped Mike on his bare bum as Candy touched Mike's bum.

Terry then took out his keys to the front door of his house, and opened the door as all three now entered the house.

What does Mike do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)