More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Rookiegag Rookiegag

How does she fall for him?

Naive girl is stunned by his manly appeal...

Victoria was sitting along with her class, waiting for the new biology teacher to show up. No one had told them who she was. There had been rumours that it would be a man, but that was just a rumour, this was an all-girl school.

The Dean Mrs Andersson walked in, her slim body hugged by a simple suit and her long brown hair up in a tight ponytail. She walked up to the board and claps her hands together once. "Alright girls, take your seats and I will introduce your new biology teacher!" The class shuffled to its seats and waited patiently for Mrs Andersson to continue. "Now, while this is an all-girl school there has been a change in school policy..." "We´re gonna attend classes with boys!" One of the girls burst out and the class eruptied into a gossiping pit. Then a authorative mans voice was heard over the buzz. "Quiet Please!"

Everyone was silent and turned to the entrance to the left of the board and saw a tall, wide shouldered man with short cropped brown hair and full beard. He was wearing a simple bright blue shirt and suit pants. He walked in and stod by Mrs Andersson at the board. "My name is James Albrechtsson and I´m going to be your new biology teacher."

The class stayed quiet while the dean talked shortly with him and then left. But Victoria was stunned. She could feel her body turning hot, her heart was thundering. Was she in love? No, that couldn´t be it. But still, he had such appeal. to her he was the perfect man. Tall, strong and with a full beard without it being to long. And those eyes, a bright amber brown that almost glowed.

She couldn´t focus for the rest of the lesson, he was just to distracting. This caused her quite a few blunders when he quizzed them on the lessons activites. Finally, the bell rang and he gave them some light homework. Just as she picked up her bag and moved to leave she his voice. "Wait, you there! Second row, third from the left. I need to talk to you for a moment."

That was Victorias seat. She tried to calm her breathing as she walked up to him. the classroom door closed and she was left alone, with him...

What does James want with her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)