More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by insaneinsanity insaneinsanity

Who shall you follow?

Myrcella Baratheon

Myrcella blinked as the rising sun shown in her eyes, causing her to roll over in bed, annoyed at being awake so early. She was naked, silken sheets spread across her body, her slim legs sticking out from underneath. She felt sore all over, bruises present across her back and her thighs. Her brother, Joffrey, had kept her up till late at night. Since becoming king, he often visited her room, using her in any way possible. Sometimes she found she enjoyed it, but last night he was feeling particularly sadistic, bruising her and using her roughly. Her pussy still ached, dry cum staining her thighs. She let out a soft sigh, sitting up, the sheets falling away to expose her perky breasts, looking soft and tempting. She called for a bath, her few handmaidens scurrying off to prepare it. As she waited, she thought about what to do afterwards. Perhaps she'd visit Tommen, or maybe the stark girl, Sansa? Of course, she could go visit her grandfather, Tywin. She always enjoyed visiting him, and she knew he enjoyed her visits as well.

What does she decide to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)