More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by WildNudist WildNudist

Who's there?

My sister, Lucy

"Ash? You in here?…oh" my sister said as she entered the room in just her bra and panties.

I looked up at her but didn't stop masturbating. "Morning sis" I said in a strained voice.

"Having fun?" She asked as she ventured further into my room.

"Uugh…oh yeah" I moaned. My sister and I had a very open relationship. Our dad was away for weeks, sometimes months at a time on business and our mother was at work from early morning till late at night most of the time. We had relied on each other from a very young age.

As we had got older we had to accept that we were growing up. She caught me masturbating several times then later on caught me fucking boys several times. When she got older I caught her doing the same and over time we just got used to it.

When we are alone, It's not unusual for us to walk around in just our underwear, or nothing at all. We both know that we masturbate and we often catch each other in the act. We're both quite sexually active. When our parents are away we normally keep each other up with the sound of some guy fucking one of us. Once we even had a competion to see who could be the loudest and last the longest. I won. I'd lost count of the amount of times I had walked into the kitchen or living room only to see my little sister being taken by some guy.

We got along most of the time but we still fight often. Often when my sister would want to get back at me for something she would prance around the house naked while my guy friends were over. Once I even woke up to find her being bent over the kitchen counter and fucked by my boyfriend. I did much the same and had been fucked by more than one of her old boyfriends and guy friends. Once I let her boyfriend fuck me senseless while she could only watch from the doorway.

My sister sat on the end of my bed while I continued to pleasure myself. She looked my naked body up and down as it writhed in pleasure. Small beads of sweat had formed over my body and I was breathing heavily. I had to admit, one of my biggest sexual turn on's was being watched, and having my sister sit there staring at me while I pleasures myself was about to send me over the edge.

"I'm having a few of my friends over for the night" she said "I know what you're like, and I do t want you interrupting, okay?"

"Uuuuugh…aaaugh" I moaned in pleasure as I came. My orgasm rocked my body and I twitched and groaned, while my sister just watched and grinned. slumped back on the bed and dropped the vibratory at my side.

"I'll take that as a yes" she said smugly as she took one last look at my spent body. She got up and left the room. I noticed a slight damp patch between her legs as she got up to leave. I guess she enjoyed the show.

What do you do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)