More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by lostandfound lostandfound

Whose room do we go to?

My room

We hail a cab and both climb into the back seat.

"You've changed you hair," I said to him, "I wasn't sure it was you at first."

"Yeah, I though I'd go with a new look. You still look incredible."

I blush again. "Thanks."

We spend the rest of the ride over catching up on old times. We get to the hotel and register at the desk. "Come on, let's go up to my room, there's still a lot I want to talk to you about."

We walk into the room and toss our bags on floor.

Chris takes my hand and bows low. "May I have this dance my lady?"

I laugh, "Only if you promise it will go better than the last time we danced!"

He sweeps me up into his strong arms and says, "How was I supposed to know you weren't wearing any underwear?"

We start up a quick two-step, and I respond dryly, "You were supposed to know because you took them off of me during the ride over."

"Yes, that's true" he quickly dips me, "but you were the one who decided not to put them back on."

"I didn't put them back on because you threw them out the window!" I say. Chris lifts we and spins me so that I in his arms facing away from him.

"It was a moment of unrestrained passion my love, you must forgive me" His hips start to sway side to side and I follow his lead. I close my eyes and focus on the motion, and on his fantastic body pressed up against mine.

"I've missed that." I say

"Missed what? Me apologizing?"

I roll my eyes and turn to face him. "No, you fool. I miss you calling me your love."

"Well, I'm not the one who ended it."

"I had to move. It was a great opportunity."

Chris's blue eyes sparkle in the light, "I should have never let you go." He leans in and kisses me softly on the lips. A warm feeling runs through my body as his lips move around to my neck and ears.

"You couldn't have stopped me with an army of...." I trail off as we fall onto the bed.

His kisses continue to move down my body and soon he is at the neckline of my shirt. "Let's lose the shirt." Chris says, and he starts pulling my shirt up. I stop him and push him back.

"Oh, no. You owe me for the dancing incident." I say firmly but with a smile on my face.

"I always new that would come back to haunt me one day." He gives me a bemused sigh and stands up "All right, what do want?"

What do I say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)